All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Shoot News (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   the models I would like to see in 2012 (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13543)

fawcett 01-12-11 14:07

the models I would like to see in 2012

Although I like all the models (just about one for everyone's taste, a great variety) in 2012 I would like to see:
Amber M and Amber W and Leigh and Ashley T or any combination!
Really looking forward to seeing how Tigerr, the asian model gets on in Femmefight as I know some members have been asking for a lovely asian model and so Annabelle has worked her magic to persuade one to appear on Femmfight.
I am more than happy for clothes from my Rack to be used when the shoot takes place in January.

Annabelle 01-12-11 14:48

I'll see what I can do for you.

I'll see if Ashly T vs Amber M (topless models only) can get together
and
Amber West vs Leigh (solo girl) can get together.

fawcett 01-12-11 15:40

Great, will look forward to it as that combination sounds even better!

larrydude 02-12-11 00:53

Did someone say Amber M????????:love5:

markus 10-12-11 09:23

What about Cindy Read ?
She´s hot :love7:

Any chance to see Lolly Badcock again ?

Cheers
O:)

megaton 10-12-11 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by markus (Post 77197)
What about Cindy Read ?
She´s hot :love7:

Any chance to see Lolly Badcock again ?

Cheers
O:)

Lolly Badcock is semi-retired!

Annabelle 12-12-11 09:53

I believe Lolly only works on the channels now and does not shoot for sites anymore.

markus 12-12-11 17:25

OK.
So, would like to see Cindy Read again :smt055

Annabelle 12-12-11 18:03

We will get her back in the new year.

markus 14-12-11 13:31

Great :smt082

larrydude 15-12-11 11:31

:-D Rebekkah Dee today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larrydude 15-12-11 11:39

:-D Sophia Lee today!!!!!!!!!!!!

larrydude 15-12-11 11:40

:jerk: Larry today!!!!!!!

megaton 15-12-11 13:13

lol

jimmydean 18-12-11 13:40

There are a lots of old favourites of mine on Panty Maniacs & Panty Amateur who I'd like to see appearing on Demure Fun:

I'm guessing the following 7 girls are perhaps no longer in modelling as they haven't been in any recent videos but I'd love to see them make a comeback for Demure Fun if it was possible:

Amy Alexandra
Clair
Jessica
Naomi
Sammie
Taylor Jane
Taylor Paige

Here's two who still seem to pop up quite a lot & who I'd love to see on Demure Fun:

Carmen B
Tyler

Aside from that though, there have been some amazing new models in the last few months, some really good choices have been made as almost all of them have been really nice.

Annabelle 19-12-11 11:03

I will see what I can do. But they are a few you listed that no longer model.

jimmydean 21-12-11 01:18

Thanks Annabelle. Don't go out of your way to hire them, I was just curious to see if some of them are still modelling.

As I said though, the recent new models have been excellent choices. Aside from that, I'm always in favour of seeing more of Aaliyah Johnson, my absolute favourite model by a mile :-P

larrydude 27-12-11 12:30

I find it truly difficult to single out too many Models because i enjoy all of them. But I think it may be well known, That Amber M. is truly high on my list. And Rebekah Dee is up there too! :) And Jen Morgan is a fine new addition! :) But i enjoy all of them and it would be silly for me to list all of them.

markus 23-01-12 13:55

Any chance to see hot brunette Cindy Read soon again on f-f-fights.com ?
:D

Annabelle 23-01-12 17:23

Maybe in a few month time. We do still have alot on content on her for all the other sites as well.

satinchemi 23-01-12 18:21

I know of a model called Francesca Lee. Blonde with good sized breasts. Would love to see her in a satin chemise on sssf/ssf:love10:

Annabelle 23-01-12 21:48

Do you have any links to her were we can contact her. She has to be based in the UK

satinchemi 24-01-12 10:31

just looked into it and turns out she recently moved to florida. bummer she would a been great

I also like

Danii Harwood

Michelle Barrett -
http://www.be-seen-here.co.uk/michelle-barrett.php

Rachel Travers
http://www.themodelsclub.co.uk/view-model.php?id=12227

Annabelle 24-01-12 12:09

Yes we know of thes girls and have worked with them in the past.

Michelle is known on our sites as :- Michelle B

And Rachel is known as :- Rachel

I will see if I can get them to work with us again. I did try and book Michelle but she did want more money and we do have a fix fee's for models. But I will try again.

satinchemi 24-01-12 12:17

Cool.

Would also like to see Charley make the step up from ssf to sssf. that would be sweet although i have no idea if she does sssf type content:wave:

satinchemi 24-01-12 12:50

More Lexi Ward would be nice too. Loved her in the chemises would love to see her being even naughtier in more:love10:

Annabelle 24-01-12 13:23

Ok see what i can do.

satinchemi 29-01-12 10:20

A while back on ssf their was a large breasted model called Laura who wore a short light green satin chemise in one update. I havnt seen her for ages and would love to see her a satin chemise once again dry but especially wet/slimey

:love10:

Annabelle 30-01-12 09:58

As far as we know Laura no longer models. I have for the last 2 years tired to book her but got no reponse from her.

satinchemi 30-01-12 12:01

Thats a shame, thanks for letting me know all the same.

:love10:

satinchemi 01-02-12 13:33

Morgan Lees is another I would love to see in the shower. Also Danni Harwood i can see by previous videos she likes to get satin wet and messy

Also in one ssf morgan lees video she wore a short white satin chemise with red roses on it. Its apeared in quite a few scenes. I love the chemise to bits and after seeing it worn in dry scenes so many times i would love to see it worn by a model in a wet scene.

cheers

Annabelle 01-02-12 17:45

Morgan Lee's Would be to hard to get hold of now. Due to her being on a TV shower Called the bachlor with Gavin Henson the welsh rugby play. And many more like a dancer on the Xfactor etc. And Danni Hardwood will no longer travel down this way to us, Unless we pay more.

satinchemi 01-02-12 21:07

OH ok thanks for letting me know.

larrydude 02-02-12 12:20

Rebekah Dee is doing a fetish shoot today! I am moderately pleased! :jerk: :jerk:

megaton 02-02-12 18:14

Only Moderately?

larrydude 03-02-12 00:28

Yep! :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

satinchemi 03-02-12 10:24

Dont know how I missed her but I just spotted Simone in the black chemise on SSF. She is amazing and by golly I would love to see more from her

:love5:

WOW I just watched Amber Jayne and by super by golly I want to see more from her. It may be -6 outside but my god its hot in my room

Ashley T has also warmed me up this morning. Would love to see more from her

Annabelle 05-02-12 12:36

It will very unlikely that you will see simone again.

But the other 2 I will try and get back.

larrydude 10-02-12 13:01

I love when Rebekkah Dee visits ripping4fun wearing an item or two i sent in. And she calls me a naughty boy. :oops:

larrydude 10-02-12 13:23

What I enjoy so much about Rebekah, Is i think she really understands the fetishes. When she visits ripping4fun for example, she knows how to tease us and display her outfits before she trashes them and she knows what we like to hear her say. Sexy poses and body language, making the blouse or dress the showcase of her performance. And when she rip up her clothes, she knows what we want to see. Shredding the cloth, ripping the buttons, and her efforts are genuine. I really think she is a master at her work! :)