All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   writing on clothes (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10270)

eyl64uk 01-09-10 17:56

writing on clothes

How about this guys.

maybe get one our lovely girls to wear a black skirt and write all over it with chalk, words like, trash the skirt, or rip the skirt, ripping fun, something like that. just before they rip it off themselves lol.

what do you think guys?

regards to all

steve

megaton 01-09-10 22:37

Sounds good, but what do others think?

larrydude 02-09-10 00:29

I think its a great idea! Maybe write all over the skirts and blouses in a future video. Trash me across the front of a blouse? Rip the skirt, etc. I like it! ;)

larrydude 02-09-10 11:46

Russ would you like to see something written on some tights????? :smt087

megaton 02-09-10 14:01

Hopefully there will be no tights to write on!

Though i can see someone having something like Larry loves me written on a top or the backside of some panties :D

larrydude 02-09-10 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by megaton (Post 57990)
Hopefully there will be no tights to write on!

Though i can see someone having something like Larry loves me written on a top or the backside of some panties :D

Now i LIKE that idea! :smt023 "Larry loves me" across a sexy tight blouse and panties, and bra, and all over the walls, and on posters, and well...............maybe im getting a bit carried away here? :smt120

eyl64uk 02-09-10 19:56

nothing new there larry lol!!!

maybe our lovely annabelle could do something for us.

maybe get 2 girls wearing black skirt suits and they write all over each other with chalk, now that would be some sexy blackboards, now that would of got my attension at school lol!!!

larrydude 03-09-10 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyl64uk (Post 58010)
nothing new there larry lol!!!

maybe our lovely annabelle could do something for us.

maybe get 2 girls wearing black skirt suits and they write all over each other with chalk, now that would be some sexy blackboards, now that would of got my attension at school lol!!!

LOL! Thanks! Yes i do like this idea! :smt023

gopher 04-10-10 02:12

Thats a novel idea..
What about graffiti.. spray paint the dress, or jeans, before trashing them...?

firkamania 16-05-16 20:18

You could write much more about the clothes permanent marker.
Other clothes can also be destroyed. For example, winter jacket. Only once it had so far unfortunately.

Annabelle 17-05-16 09:03

These are all good idea's and I will try and do some of this. Spray is one that I think we won't be able to do as you have to be in a room that ventilated and I would hate this to get on the floors or walls of my studio or house.

firkamania 05-04-17 07:06

It has not made many drawings. It can also be made permanent marker graffiti on clothes.
Jacket almost never destroyed? Sad.