All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Damselsinperil ideas and requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Annabelle (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38713)

Redgunner 03-05-21 00:10

Annabelle

Any chance of Annabelle playing any more chloroform scenes with a Male villain?

Annabelle 03-05-21 10:33

Sorry I don't do shoots anymore. To old for it all lol

Redgunner 03-05-21 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabelle;192s354

shame you were so good at it!

Annabelle 03-05-21 11:12

Thanks.

peter92305 03-05-21 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabelle (Post 192354)

:grommit:
Annabelle has just told a fellow member that she doesn't do shoots any more. And yet she is appearing in a shoot with Poppy on another site this very day.:cat:

Why are women such fibbers ??

Redgunner 03-05-21 11:49

Yes she's still very good at knocking out the younger girls!

Annabelle 03-05-21 12:38

I can manage that lol. But model for myself is no longer

megaton 03-05-21 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabelle (Post 192354)

Apart from her Bandit work ;) :smt003

Redgunner 03-05-21 14:44

Maybe the bandit picks on the wrong victim who proves too strong and prises the chloroform cloth away and chloroforms the bandit? There's a good twist!

peter92305 03-05-21 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redgunner (Post 192376)
Maybe the bandit picks on the wrong victim who proves too strong and prises the chloroform cloth away and chloroforms the bandit? There's a good twist!

That's a brilliant suggestion. I think we have the making of a blockbuster D.I.P. storyline here. I shall set about writing it immediately. The Chloroform scenario is beginning to look a little tired and would benefit from this kind of major shakeup.

The leading Bandit, ( let's call her Annabelle for arguments sake ), is fast becoming aware that even with the benefit of chloroform, she is losing her ability to rely on her muscular power to force her will on her younger and fitter victims. Not only that, she is tired of continually being questioned by the Police as to her whereabouts at the times these hideous crimes are being carried out. She has two adult daughters and she desperately wants them to be proud of her, ( which of course they can never be whilst she continues to pursue these disgraceful pastimes. Another problem is that she has nightmares about one day having to overpower our very own Amazonian woman, Charlie Monaco who would probably eat her for breakfast.

She exerts tremendous psychological influence over her husband John, ( I have changed his name so as to maintain his anonymity ) and she coerces him to take over Head Chloroform duties while she becomes Head Photographer, thus depriving him of the chance to continue with his favourite hobby.

The main worry i have is that i value my privacy which i would almost certainly lose if the book is nominated for this years prestigious Mann Booker prize. I would then be pestered by greedy film directors like Steven Spielberg who would want me to sell them the rights to make it into a Hollywood Blockbuster.

We are fortunate to have in our midst, an A.F.F. member who is also a well respected author by the name of Sara Quill, ( probably her pen name :laughing5:), and i'm hoping she can advise me about how i fend off these pesky film directors who just want to milk me for my talent.

This is very much just a skeleton version of the storyline and i shall need to put a lot more meat on the bone before taking it to the publishers!
:grommit::grommit:

Annabelle 04-05-21 09:22

Not Happening lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redgunner (Post 192376)

peter92305 07-05-21 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabelle (Post 192386)
Not Happening lol

Possibly not, ~~~ but the book certainly will. I've already made a good start on it and all the pieces are falling nicely into place. :smt005
I shall fade into the background for the next week or so, ( and not a moment too soon ) whilst i tie up all the lose ends and get my team of assistants to check it for technicalities.:smt038:laughing3: