All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   waitress catfight - done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11898)

fawcett 18-04-11 20:49

waitress catfight - done

Yes it's me again!
I know somewhere that is selling off proper silver service waitress uniforms consisting of a black sleeveless dress, white blouse under and white small apron. Team it up with black stockings and wow a nice look.
Not sure if we have ever had a waitress fight (maybe over tips!) but what do members (and Annabelle of course) think?

larrydude 18-04-11 20:53

Very original Fawcett! I like it! ;)

Annabelle 18-04-11 23:32

I think we could do something with it. for many of the sites before it gets in a fight.

larrydude 19-04-11 11:31

Nice Annabelle! ;)

fawcett 19-04-11 19:12

waitress catfight

I will see if I can negotiate a good price after Easter and let you know.
The very thought of these two high class waitresses in all sorts of trouble is quite exciting!

larrydude 20-04-11 00:16

I hope it all works for you!

Annabelle 21-04-11 10:08

Even if you just hold of 1 would be just as we can do a dip and LL from it. A uniform steal for both those sites.

fawcett 22-04-11 11:16

waitress catfight

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelleash (Post 67252)
Even if you just hold of 1 would be just as we can do a dip and LL from it. A uniform steal for both those sites.

I have just ordered these two uniforms at an amazing £17.95 each.
I believe they were excess stock from a Northern Europe order and therefore are made for a colder climate.
When I receive them I will mail off to Annabelle although they would be best used in the Autumn when it's a bit colder otherwise the models would get too hot!!

Annabelle 22-04-11 11:29

Ok will do.

If ok with you I would like to use 1 at a time in a catfight. so that we get more out of them. As I can keep on for the dip/LL site.

A

fawcett 22-04-11 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelleash (Post 67316)
Ok will do.

If ok with you I would like to use 1 at a time in a catfight. so that we get more out of them. As I can keep on for the dip/LL site.

A

I just could'nt resist buying the last two at that price.

Yes, that's ok, in fact as John may remember, Frank Rusha did a classic catfight where a waitress had an arguement with a customer in a pretty dress and wow it was amazing.

I will send in the dress which is a baby blue with white dots and comes with a pearl (immitation) necklace, very classy!

Annabelle 23-04-11 09:46

Ok I keep a look at for the goodies. Just remember to put your name in side the box (Username as well) As I have so many members sending things I want to make sure all is placed in the right place. i know you will but just thought I would remind everyone again.