All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   DiP STORIES (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Request idea for anyone. (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18017)

seth123 01-07-13 19:04

Request idea for anyone.

Heres an idea for anybody. A large chested girl went swimming. When she came back someone had soaked her towels in chloroform but she didn't know. And theres no problem until she steps into he sauna and the chloroform slowly starts evaporating, knocking her out GRADUALLY, not instantly. The rest is up to you.

Annabelle 02-07-13 10:31

The sauna parts a problem for us.

seth123 16-07-13 08:44

why is it a problem?

SVerberghe 18-07-13 08:57

I don't know why the sauna would be a problem. But for me it's the chloroform you're describing. It's highly unlikely someone wouldn't notice there towel being soaking wet. Even though she might not know it's chloroform, she just would think some prankster had trown it in the swimmingpool. It would be stupid to use a soaking wet towel to dry yourself.
Then the chloroform evaporates quite quickly, and it would probably evaporate better in a less humid place, than in a sauna.

So i think you could do this scenario but then you should change the knock-out method to some non-exsisting fictional drug. Perhaps the powder Swrazor used on the bathrobe in Tiring Audition. But then you lose the evaporating effect, but it could still somehow be activated by humidity or warmth or something.

Why don't you try writing it yourself?

Annabelle 18-07-13 18:49

The sauna is a problem for us as we don't have one. Or anything that could be like one.

seth123 06-08-13 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabelle (Post 108204)
The sauna is a problem for us as we don't have one. Or anything that could be like one.

but were writing stories. how is it difficult to write about a sauna?

seth123 06-08-13 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVerberghe (Post 108142)
I don't know why the sauna would be a problem. But for me it's the chloroform you're describing. It's highly unlikely someone wouldn't notice there towel being soaking wet. Even though she might not know it's chloroform, she just would think some prankster had trown it in the swimmingpool. It would be stupid to use a soaking wet towel to dry yourself.
Then the chloroform evaporates quite quickly, and it would probably evaporate better in a less humid place, than in a sauna.

So i think you could do this scenario but then you should change the knock-out method to some non-exsisting fictional drug. Perhaps the powder Swrazor used on the bathrobe in Tiring Audition. But then you lose the evaporating effect, but it could still somehow be activated by humidity or warmth or something.

Why don't you try writing it yourself?

im really no good i wrote two other stories and im pretty sure they're awful.

Annabelle 06-08-13 14:47

Sorry I think there a bit of a mix up here. I ready it like it was a request/idea for us to try and do on the site. Did not realise it was a story. So sorry.