All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UKupskirts (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Annabelle in Chris's Panties? :) (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2201)

chris24681 01-05-07 03:13

Cheers Annabelle and Chris....Annabelle, your ass fits perfectly in those green panties....Chris, definately the right choice....Hope to see more of you Annabelle:)

DeadShadow 17-05-07 16:00

YUM!! Lovely Pantys Annabelle!! :P

Thank You ANNABELLE, and JOHN for putting such wonderful Panty Fetish Sites for us!!

paul_smith 17-05-07 17:45

Annabelle is my Goddess
She is SOOOO damn hot

pantymanuk 17-05-07 23:15

So are we ALL agreed?

We love our special panty girl, Annabelle?

And we'd love her to show us some more wouldn't we?

Peter/Pantyman

ANNABELLE FANS UNITE!!!!

wormseyeview 08-06-07 11:27

I aggree!!

I second all that Peter says!!

PLEASE, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE more of you in satin, silky, shiny bikini panties Annabelle!!:tonqe: Lots of low down views, looking up your miniskirts and seeing the gusset of your pants as well as looking into your smiling (or sometimes cross!!) face!!

Loads of love
Your PPS. (Personal Panty Slave!:smt060 )

Chris:love6:

Annabelle 08-06-07 13:30

:angel7:

But have you all be good this week or have you all been naughty boys and do i have to give you all a smack buttoms.

If i do these pictures for you none of you can do anything to yourself until i tell you that you can.

Annabelle :smt060

pantymanuk 09-06-07 11:37

Oh Annabelle!!!

If you would really show us your panties again, I promise not to touch myself until you give me the command!! But I will be wanting to and my cock will be SO HARD!!!

Peter/Pantyman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wormseyeview 13-06-07 10:30

Dearest Annabelle!!

Annabelle, dearest Annabelle :smt055 I have to confess I have bee a naughty little boy this week! (No surprise!!) It is all SOOOOOOOO tempting and gorgeous and you do amazing things to us poor, poor boys!! I want to be naughty right now but I will TRY to be a good boy!! [-o<:flower::angel7: I will do whatever you command if only you will let me gaze at you dressed in satin, shiny, silky bikini panties:smt103:smt103 if only you would wear a tiny little miniskirt and let me lie at your feet and gaze upwards to look up your miniskirt at the gusset of your pretty panties :roll::roll: my cock would be SOOOOOOOO stiff and twitching and I would be LONGING to touch myself:smt095:smt095:smt095 I would be fit to bursting point :smt095:smt095:smt095 but if you wanted me to just lie there like a good little pantie-peeping boy :smt083:smt083:smt083 then I would resist just for you you would tease me with your pants and talking to me all the time, maybe if I was REALLY lucky you would lower yourself down and let me touch the silky gusset of your pretty panties with my nose and tongue :tongue::love10::tongue1: and I would still resist touching myself and you could look down at your devoted pantie slave and see my cock stiff and hard, twitching and throbbing all just for you...:oops::oops::oops: but I do beg you :prayer::prayer::prayer: PLEEEEEEEASE don't make me wait too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Loads of love

Chris (your P.P.S.!) :love7::love7::love7:

pantymanuk 15-06-07 00:00

Annabelle,

I am begging too.......

Peter/Pantyman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

teddybear 18-07-07 07:14

Hi Sweety,
You are so sweet looking in your panties, that i peed in my panties thinking of you and me jerking off together. You turn me on. I love to see more of you in your panties and could you show us your pussy as well. plus your sweet titties. i truly is a panty lover of panties. so show more please to all of us.

nicklboy 23-07-07 04:07

Looking at all the pics posted at the beginning, if you look close you can see the markings of other panty lines . If I was a betting man it looks like the pink or blue satin panties that the girls are wearing just because of the curve at the waist and the front.Annabelle, which ones were they. I bet they were pink satin.:smt055. Please tell us which they were

pantyman360 27-07-07 15:26

MORE MORE MORE !!!

:tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

pantymanuk 28-07-07 00:47

Are you following this Annabelle?

You sure have some support out here!!

We want you and we want your panties!!!

Peter/Pantyman

nicklboy 29-07-07 05:13

Annabelle, I and all us members want your panties . Show us. Don't tease us any longer, expose them:smt031

nicklboy 29-07-07 05:15

Annabelle please tell us which panties left those lines:smt109

nicklboy 29-07-07 05:20

Pantyman,pantyman, pantyman loves the panties your wearing tonight:blob3:. Just a thing from the new Simpson movie. Thought you would like it

Drewby 20-09-07 21:24

Very lovely Annabelle...

PantyPat 16-05-08 22:18

Is this a cruel joke?

The pictures are not displaying...just a bunch of boxes with red x's.

pantymanuk 17-05-08 00:49

Annabelle!!

We WANT YOU!!!

megaton 17-05-08 14:27

getting a bit mad in here lol