All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Cute Blonde Toni - done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16618)

danage76 04-01-13 22:35

Cute Blonde Toni - done

Is Toni still available for shoots? If so, can we get het back to do more? I really love her upskirt panty tease work esp in the shoot w/ her wearing the black dress.Love the squat spreads, and the sit down upskirts. I prefer fullback cotton panties too & in any other colour but red or black as I find these very ordinary and mainstream. Anyhow, if you can get her back & help out that would be fantastic.

Regards,

Dan.

Annabelle 05-01-13 11:09

We do have her booked in a few weeks time. So if you have any thing would would like to see then let me know. She with us on the 22nd Jan

danage76 06-01-13 01:15

Requests

I'm quite happy w/ her work to date. If we could do a set similar to the black dress one w/ the squat leg spreads n sitting upskirts that would be great. Perhaps a school uniform one w/ her hair in pigtails & wearing a white panty, or a colourful panty preferrably eg yellow, geen, blue, orange etc...something w/ flowers, a pattern, stripes etc...There are so many colours & varieties of panties that this site is still yet to explore in the fullback cotton range. Must be a fullback cotton panty please I'm not a fan of lace, thongs etc...

Thanks,

Dan.

Annabelle 06-01-13 11:09

I'll see what I do for you when she next with us.

danage76 20-01-13 01:21

custom sets

Just a quick query |Annabelle, do you do custom shoots for members? If so, how much? I use to get custom sets from another UK panty site that's now not in service called panty lovers. Would you consider this option? Would really love to get a personalised set of Toni posing in the manner I've described. She is w/o a doubt my all time fave on this site...

Regards,

Dan.

Annabelle 21-01-13 09:18

The person to contact is John at :- john@s-a-web.com.

But I'm not to sure if Toni would do this has she is only a topless/ impiled nude model. She never to my knowledge ever done this sort of level.

danage76 24-01-13 11:50

Another model request

Hi Annabelle,

Another model I'd like to see again & if she's available is Stacy W. Is she still around?

Regards,

Dan.

haberdash 06-01-14 04:27

I'll cast another vote for Toni with plenty of sitting upskirts or squats. A pleated skirt with white nickers - lace fronts or white microfiber - NICE! (or just about anything Toni with white nickers and copious sitting upskirts)

Annabelle 06-01-14 10:25

I'm sorry to say Stacey W we are unable to shoot as she in wales and find it to costly to travel to kent.