All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Shoot News (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   College/School Uniforms (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15915)

AFCBFAN1 09-10-12 21:34

College/School Uniforms

I`d like to see a few more proper long sleeved white school blouses ripped up and will try to find some cheap ones to send in for the girls to enjoy. By proper I don`t mean any old white fashion blouse, but a real Trutex school blouse.

larrydude 10-10-12 00:49

I would like to see that! Nice idea! :)

larrydude 26-10-12 00:48

I liked the news of a great shoot day on Thursday! :)

AFCBFAN1 30-10-12 23:40

What news is this Larry? I`m intrigued.

larrydude 31-10-12 00:38

After a shoot day, Annabelle usually comments on the day at the bottom of the homepage here be it good or bad and she simply commented that it went very well. Details i do not know, But I am sure we will find out in the near future.

AFCBFAN1 31-10-12 18:27

Larry. I see, thanks for that. Was the shoot relevant to school blouses though?

larrydude 01-11-12 00:46

I do not know that either, But i do like school/college blouses alot so when that happens, I am always delighted.

Annabelle 01-11-12 13:39

We did not do any school theme that week as one of the girls was a bit to big for the scholl clothes and did not look like a school/collage girl.

AFCBFAN1 16-07-13 17:58

Any updates on this Annabelle?

Annabelle 17-07-13 07:14

None have been done as yet. Need to get hold of blouses.

larrydude 17-07-13 12:18

I really like the snug fitting college blouse look with a nice skirt. Next shoot season should be fun! ;)

fawcett 22-07-13 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFCBFAN1 (Post 94020)
I`d like to see a few more proper long sleeved white school blouses ripped up and will try to find some cheap ones to send in for the girls to enjoy. By proper I don`t mean any old white fashion blouse, but a real Trutex school blouse.

I have some longsleeved ones with school/college uniforms , the blouses I bought from a school uniform supplier that was closing down so they are genuine. I would also include pantyhose and waist slips/camisoles.

I was planning to send them in for the autumn but depends on Annabelle if it's ok with her?

Annabelle 23-07-13 08:47

Just need a chance to sort though everything I already have.

AFCBFAN1 14-05-14 17:28

Do you have any long sleeved white school blouses Annabel? We haven't seen any ripped for quite some time whereas they were quite regular in the past. There are just a few too many dresses/skirts for my liking recently, although I know you can't please everyone all of the time!

larrydude 15-05-14 02:54

I like the white blouse idea! ;)

Annabelle 15-05-14 07:10

I do have some. But I had been waiting for you to find me some.

Quote:

College/School Uniforms
But I think we can do some.

AFCBFAN1 15-05-14 18:14

Sorry Annabelle. I forgot about that! I am sure that I sent you two, one of which was ripped up by Aaliyah and you should have another one. I will definitely buy some and send them to you. Thanks for the quick reply.

larrydude 15-05-14 22:36

Aaliyah ripped up a college girl white blouse of mine. After she stained it. ;)

Annabelle 16-05-14 07:21

I will have a look for you. But I'm sure I can get hold of some more.

AFCBFAN1 16-05-14 13:57

I don't think I have seen that one Larry. She ripped up one of mine along with the shiny red jacket but that is all I have seen on here. Do you have any sneaky photos??