All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General News (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   lets get active on the forum (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16780)

Annabelle 25-01-13 14:41

lets get active on the forum

I was just messing about on here and noticed that we have over :- 4,612 members on here.
But we only have :- 99 active members on here and only a hand fall of them comment on here.

Come on guys lets all get active on here. We would really like to know what other members here think of our sites and what they would like to see. If you don't talk on here how are we to know where the sites should be heading. And what gets you all hot under the collar :)

So please, please lets have some more of you interacting on here.

Annabelle

satinchemi 25-01-13 17:10

Hi. I'm Iain. I'm a satinaholic. I believe it's been less than 1 day since my last post. I love Satinsilkfun and Sexysatinsilkfun and would maybe go as far as worship them. My Internet life has not been the same since finding the two sites and this here forum. I agree with annabelle it would be great to have others who have joined to join in the fun.

Annabelle you totally got me thinking that I should do my own full review of SSF and SSSF sone time. You know I may even attempt them tonight.

larrydude 26-01-13 02:03

I have been asking that for some time now! Listen to Annabelle! Lets get active here more!

megaton 26-01-13 18:13

I'm always active on here :jerk: ;) lol

larrydude 26-01-13 18:17

I knew you were going to do that! lol!

pantymanuk 02-02-13 11:40

I'm sorry I'm always so quiet......

larrydude 02-02-13 14:32

I'm sorry too! For being quiet i should speak more here at the site but silence is a part of my personality, Shyness too i hold back alot of my feelings just simply due to my shy nature and i promise to babble endlessly more in the future simply because i know how much Pete enjoys my babblethons!! :)

Annabelle 04-02-13 09:57

Its not you guys who are quite. Its all the others. Im sure there more members here who would like to see something they like done.

larrydude 04-02-13 12:42

I know that Annabelle, I'm just remarking on Petes comment that he is so quiet. lol! ;)

I would enjoy seeing more members active here.

pantymanuk 08-02-13 11:08

Larry! Will you SHUT UP?

larrydude 08-02-13 11:49

pantymanuk 08-02-13 12:15

That's better!

megaton 08-02-13 13:24

:D

wormseyeview 18-03-13 15:58

... er... do you think I should contribute more often?...

:)

cablafire7 06-09-13 06:07

I am quite hopeful for a scene one day of couples slow- dancing with the guys' hands moving around on the back of their partners' dresses, very strong pantylines displayed, more and more groping of rear ends- both male and female- until the backs of dresses are unzipped or lifted, depending on the style of dress, with full exposure of panty, which hands ravish, slowly, kneading, squeezing, plucking at elastic, pulling panty fabric out of shape, even ripping.Lots of low-camera up skirts, ideally, penis exposure, erections, but understand that is another level of commitment, expense, entirely.
I love it that you guys are so welcoming of feedback. It is an emotional boost to be able to articulate ideas to you, even if you don't necessarily go ahead and shoot them. I remain dumbfounded that with all of the panty-lovers out there, there is so little in the way of films of men actually TOUCHING them, or playing with the delicious fabric. How can guys handle JUST looking without wanting to reach out and FEEL that splendor?

cablafire7 06-09-13 06:20

Since you've asked and I am dying to tell you....
I would love to see more scenes of 'she was just standing about, minding her own business, when the Panty Groper came out of the shadows, and began grabbing at her skirt, lifting it up, reaching for her delicious white treasure. She slaps at him, but is pursued relentlessly by his feverish hands.'(Lots of low angle upskirts as the action proceeds...) I am very old fashioned, I grew up on the tease of Benny Hill, all that slapstick ooh-lala stuff, naughty glimpses of forbidden panties, etc. but now wishing very much to keep that tension between primness and exposure like the old days, but push it further into hardcore. Soft on the one hand, but flashes of erections, storylines that are romantic suddenly having a hardcore element introduced, but for CONTRAST.
Yes, that's it. A softcore look and old school element of 'good girl' glamour, ramped up in erotic charge with unexpected fingering, hands on erections, spanking, groping.
Think Marilyn Monroe's air-vent sequence, but she is manhandled in her panties by ten guys. Or some innocuous librarian suddenly mauled by her horny patrons, against her will, but then very much TO her liking. Old school, no doubt. Maybe erotica can't go backwards, but what if it went backwards and FORWARDS at the same time?
I could write a book about this stuff. I KNOW I could script countless scenarios. Need a writer?

cablafire7 07-09-13 06:16

Here's a question: Do the girls ever read our erotic responses on say, "Skirts Up Girls"? The thought that they MIGHT, ever, makes the whole experience more salacious.

cablafire7 07-09-13 06:22

I grew up in a VERY repressive religious environment. Does that explain my need to balance myself out with SMUT? The ONLY reason we had sex there was for procreation, and women weren't supposed to have pleasure.

cablafire7 07-09-13 06:23

Now I'll never shut up!

cablafire7 09-09-13 04:33

Active active HYPERactive.