All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   F-F-Fights ideas and requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Cindy Read VS. Ashleigh McKenzie ! (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12881)

markus 05-09-11 08:28

Cindy Read VS. Ashleigh McKenzie !

I love to see hot and sweet Cindy Read again :heart:

What about a fight between a completely naked Ashleigh VS. a booted Cindy Read next thursday, 8th ?

Cindy Read, ponytailed, dark-red lipstick, just wearing black thi-hi stay-up lacetop nylon stockings and black knee-hi stiletto-heel platform lace-up boots

But important:
Cindy Read should be wearing exactly the same knee-hi lace-up platform boots she was wearing last sets !

Cindy Read, starting ponytailed, wearing those black knee-hi laceup platform boots and black lacetop nylon stockings, nothing else (no garter-belt)

VS.

Ashleigh all nude.

In the beginning of the fight booted and ponytailed Cindy Read pulls her nude rival Ashleigh by her hips close to her, pushing both bodies together, standing face-to-face.

1st Cindy twists and pinches nude Ashleigh´s nipples between her fingers standing face-to-face, squeezing them very long and hard while Ashleigh cries in pain.

Cindy totally dominates her nude rival Ashleigh in the 1st half of the fight.

But in the 2nd half of the fight, nude Ashleigh turns the tables when both girls test their strength with pulling each other nipples and Cindy looses and cries out in pain.

Then nude Ashleigh humiliates Cindy Read by pulling her nipples and pulling her hairs (no more ponytailed) !

Nude Ashleigh humiliates Cindy´s crotch from behind, standing behind Cindy (so we can see Ashleigh´s fingers between Cindy Read´s thighs).

In the end Ashleigh strips her weak, helpless rival Cindy Read out of her boots and stockings to full nude.

Ashleigh then totally destroys completely nude Cindy Read with a last severe nipple torture and nude Cindy cries out in pain !

Full nude Cindy Read goes down on the ground, ending unconsious in the end.

That would be great.

Cheers
Markus
:D

Annabelle 05-09-11 09:32

Yep can do this

markus 09-09-11 09:22

Great !
:D
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your member service, it´s excellent :wave:

markus 08-10-11 21:29

Well done job.
Absolutely great !
Perfect fight, thanks :toothy8:

Annabelle 08-10-11 22:59

Thanks that really means a lot to me to hear that. :)

condyna 12-10-11 19:59

yes this match is incredible
awesome fight
sexy women
love those boots and those hot nylons
cindy´s a very sexy woman

Annabelle 12-10-11 20:53

Thanks guys.

markus 14-10-11 13:55

Beside the great fight, Cindy Read is my all-time favorite booted model :thumbup:
She´s playing the booted bitch´s role perfectly everytime :)
Especially when loosing :smt110

markus 29-10-11 14:19

The rematch (part 2) is another great fight with 2 hot girls.
Very good pics :yawinkle:
And I love to see my alltime favorite booted girl, Cindy Read :smt055

markus 12-11-11 08:43

Fiona Jane VS Ruby Love

What about a fight between Ruby Love (only wearing panties) VS. a booted Fiona Jane next thursday, 17th ?

Fiona Jane, dark-red lipstick, just wearing black thi-hi stay-up lacetop nylon stockings , black garter-belt , black string and black knee-hi stiletto-heel platform lace-up boots

VS

Ruby Love, only wearing panties

Many many pics showing the main part of the fight with both girls standing face-to-face in a contest of nipple twisting :

Fiona pulls her nearly-nude rival Ruby by her hips close to her, pushing both bodies together, standing face-to-face and both starting to pull and squeeze each other nipples

During the contest, Ruby twists and pinches Fiona´s nipples between her fingers, squeezing them very long and hard while Fiona gives up and cries in pain.

Ruby totally dominates her booted rival Fiona.

Fiona goes down on the ground, ending unconsious in the end.

That would be great.

Cheers
Markus