All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   F-F-Fights ideas and requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Ideas for adding variety to matches (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25408)

peek666 29-03-16 21:10

Ideas for adding variety to matches

Love your work - great concept, beautiful models, and great acting. I had a few ideas for adding some variety to the matches:

- Sometimes having the non-booted girl wear stockings

- Having the booted girl take advantage of the naked girl's bare or stocking feet - stepping on them with her booted heels, twisting ankles, tickling, etc.

- Adding debooting to matches where nude girl gets revenge

- Adding some humiliation such as spanking or tickling

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Annabelle 30-03-16 07:29

All your comments are noted. Like to hear what others think of these idea's also.

The only thing that will not work on the site is the tickling side as it is a fight site. And the spanking as to be very controlled as not to mark the girls.

peter92305 30-03-16 08:05

:grommit:

There are some interesting ideas there that would work very well in STILL PHOTOGRAPHY----i.e. Stamping on bare feet with booted heels and violent ankle twisting, with the agonising pain that goes with them.

The problem arises from the fact that apparently all your photo sets always have an accompanying video. I would suggest that both the examples given above would be near impossible to translate to video without running the risk of some-one getting hurt. Because of this, making this extreme aggression look realistic, would be very difficult.

John 30-03-16 14:05

Good points Peter...

Just makes me go "ouch!!" thinking about it :-)

markus 31-03-16 17:40

I like the idea of stamping the boot heel on bare feet and drilling the boot heel into the nude foot and violating the barefooted woman, all very nice :grin:
Of course you should only do this in the photo-sets, not the video...
You can show some more brutal scenes like this in the photo-sets what would make a video too unreal to shoot :grin:
Or maybe some whipping and caning of the looser :smt038
The video must not show the same scenes like the photo-set :grin:

peter92305 31-03-16 18:59

Funnily enough, i never had you down as a sadist.
I hope this doesn't damage your chances with Cindy!

markus 02-04-16 10:57

[-o<

chiefbrad 20-06-16 12:27

more weapons :cheers: i like the gun versus knife fights but too few :glasses2: so more weapon fights here :toothy10:

njauto 28-06-16 16:01

yes, weapon duels are awesome, more :yawinkle:
more knives, guns, maybe whips and crops

markus 11-07-16 10:41

Yes :iconbiggrin:Like the few gun VS knife fights here

runner 09-08-16 02:00

And why not neck snap finish once?

Annabelle 09-08-16 09:04

We can try

runner 10-08-16 21:43

Ho thank you, it's nice of you :D