All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   customs and the business woman - done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10591)

fawcett 20-10-10 09:23

customs and the business woman - done

I really enjoyed the customs shoot that you had back in August with Amy.
I was at Luton airport a few weeks ago when a young business woman in a suit was stopped at customs and taken away presumably to be searched.
I know that you think I fantasize all day (well I do actually !)
but I thought that I could send in the business suit, blouse, slip etc if you can do the rest!

Annabelle 20-10-10 16:11

Yes that would be ok. Only really need a skirt as I have to jacket from the last office fights. A pin stripe one and a plain black one. I think I have some spare slips that you gave me for the nurse fights.

Annabelle

larrydude 20-10-10 17:43

Fawcett is a great contributor. If you need a blouse from my stock go for it!

fawcett 23-10-10 17:13

Thanks for the offer Larrydude but I am just sorting through my stock and need to send in some more for Annabelle to hang on my rack as I seem to have rather a lot (I actually enjoy shopping for it!).
I have sorted out a grey striped suit skirt, white sheer blouse and white lace trimmed slip. The black stockings used in the Evey v Cindy fight should still be in one piece along with the garter/suspender belts. Yes, a slip from the spare ones sent in could be used for the customs/security guard to wear underneath her uniform.
I feel a fantastic fight coming together!

larrydude 24-10-10 12:10

Sure sounds like it will be a good one! ;)

chriodon 24-10-10 17:53

Hi Annabelle,

Just a quick reminder that if you choose to use a customs officer for Fawcetts request, there are a pair of correct epaulettes in with the uniform stock which might just add the final touch to the costume.

larrydude 25-10-10 02:26

Annabelle, It sounds like you have a couple of friends who want this to be a reality. I like this! ;)

Annabelle 26-10-10 10:03

I don't really want to use anything from my uniform rack that we use on Dip and it may get ripped on this site.

larrydude 26-10-10 10:50

Thats a good point! I did not think of that! Maybe the jackets and skirts could just be pulled off and use a blouse, undergarments, thats expendable?

chriodon 26-10-10 16:42

Annabelle,
If you used the epaulettes on the shoulders of a spare white 'WPC' type blouse of the sort that sometimes get ripped, together with the black clip on tie I think it would create the 'Customs' look. I don't think the tie will get damaged and if the epaulettes are on the shoulders then they shouldn't get wrecked either.

fawcett 26-10-10 18:57

Certainly the business girls suit from me ( and the blouse and slip) can be pulled to shreds and certainly it would not have the same appeal if it were not.

I can see what Annabelle means about the customs uniform but Chriodon makes a good point which may well work.

Do you want me to send in a black skirt for the customs girl so that it's not a real uniform and can be torn to shreds in the fight?

fawcett 15-02-11 15:33

Update please

Just wondered whether this one was ok now to go ahead as I sent in the grey pinstripped suit, blouse, slip, black customs skirt (and slip) stockings and it was just if you had a spare shirt with epaulette loops as suggested below.

chriodon 16-02-11 08:47

Hi Fawcett

If you take a look at John's blog and you will see Candie wearing part of the Navy costume - which I think is the look that you want for the customs officer.

Check it out and see what you think .

http://flashmypanties.com/

Chriodon

Annabelle 16-02-11 10:56

Yeah it would work. But that costume can not be ripped up as it is a real uniform and cost us a lot to get hold of.

Annabelle

larrydude 16-02-11 12:31

If you need something from my stock a blouse or something to complete a uniform for a shoot for them feel free to use it Annabelle. ;)

Annabelle 16-02-11 13:27

Thanks hun.
I think they want the suit to be used on here. And that we will not be able to do.

chriodon 16-02-11 18:31

Hi Annabelle

The link was to show Fawcett what his 'mock up' costume would look like - not to use the real navy costume for destruction !.

I think that I would burst into tears if that happened ! (LOL)

I gathered from Fawcett's post that he has put togther all the bits needed apart from a uniform blouse - so hopefully if there is one in Larry's collection it could be used. If not I will try and find the site that had some at a fairly cheap rate - the problem is I lost the original link to one good site.

Cheers

Chris

larrydude 16-02-11 19:16

If a blouse i sent works in a mock up uniform be my guest. If not i hope you fine something that works. Trashing an expensive uniform isnt worth it unless someone has one to sacrifice.

Annabelle 18-02-11 10:14

Oh ok. Got a little worried there lol

larrydude 18-02-11 11:52

lol! I think this should be a challenge! Someone find the items and make a very realistic mock up uniform and then trash it at Femmefight! ;)