All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   bullied probationer's revenge - Done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17003)

Furrychris 22-02-13 10:27

bullied probationer's revenge - Done

I would love to see Louise R as a WPC mentoring another WPC who's a probationer.
The mentor is supposed to be showing her the ropes but is being so nasty to her that the other WPC quits.

Later we see the WPC doing a house call only to find her former probby lying in wait with the chloroform rag.

She knocks the WPC out & ties her to a glass coffee table on all fours face down.

When the WPC awakes ,there's a lot of angry talk going back & forth between the two of them.
Her former colleague taunts her saying she's going to end up totally humilated.
At this point she produces a pair of scissors & proceeds to cut off all the WPC's clothes, she begs assailant not to cut her bra & panties off but it's to no avail.
She's left for her colleagues to find stark naked bent over the coffee table.

Annabelle 22-02-13 11:34

Do you have a picture as to how you wish to see the tying up on the glass table. As Louise R only works to topless/ and implied nude level. So it would be hard to have her seen all naked with out the important parts of her being seen.

And also we do ask members if they wish to see a sceen with a uniform that they would like to see ripped up that they do supply it themself. As these can cost quite a bit ie the skirts, scarves.

Furrychris 22-02-13 22:01

Hi Annabelle,
No problem I can supply a uniform hat, cravat, blouse & a skirt that isn't wpc uniform but will do the job. Only thing I don't have are epaulettes & shoulder numbers.

As for the scene : how about our wpc wakes to find herself tied to the coffee table face up & the scene proceeds as before but her ex colleague is chased off by the implied arrival of police backup.

The back up coppers find Louise topless in just her panties & hold ups. You can just have out of shot voices for them.

How does that sound?

John 23-02-13 10:58

I think it all sounds pretty good :-)

Annabelle 23-02-13 12:02

That would be great if you can send in the unform. Epaulettes & shoulder numbers i can add to the uniform as I have them and they tend not to get ripped up.

So let me get the story staight in my head.
We have 2 Wpc. Louise R is a WPC mentoring another WPC who's a probationer. She become rude and nasty to the other wpc.
The wpc who being picked on lay in wait for the the wpc mentor. She ticks her to come to a house call. Something happening there.
She then chloroforms the nasty one. Ties her to the coffee table fully dressed faced up.

When the WPC awakes ,there's a lot of angry talk going back & forth between the two of them.
Her former colleague taunts her saying she's going to end up totally humilated.
At this point she produces a pair of scissors & proceeds to cut off all the WPC's clothes, she begs assailant not to cut her bra & panties off but it's to no avail.

Then she runs of leaving her there all tied, topless etc for the other wpc to find later on. To make it seem their there the other wpc we just hear voices of them in shock at what they see.

Is this all correct.

Furrychris 24-02-13 10:54

exactly

Hi Annabelle,
Yes you've hit the nail on the head there. Do you want to PM me the address?

boundngag 24-02-13 22:12

That sounds like a good storyline!

Annabelle 26-02-13 17:05

Forgot to mention that it can only be done either for picture set or video. Which do you prefer. As pic set and video are done at different times as members do not like hearing the sound of the camera on the video.

Furrychris 27-02-13 10:16

video

Hi,
Video please! Althought I do like your photo sets but seeing this acted out would be great.
Thanks

Annabelle 27-02-13 11:28

Ok we can do that for you. I will try and see if we can make it look like she cutting her clothes of her in the stills. If not we will do it like its been pulled over her and hanging of her while she still tied up. We have done something like that in the past.

Furrychris 27-02-13 13:49

Cool, thanks Annabelle.

Annabelle 13-03-13 08:53

Ok I have given this ago. Do hope you like it. The models who were in the video was Jessica Jensen and Taylor Morgan.

Furrychris 13-03-13 12:56

completion

Thanks Annabelle, can't wait to see it!