All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   A fun wrestling shoot (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11117)

larrydude 31-12-10 15:21

A fun wrestling shoot

I wonder if it would be possible to stage a fun wrestling shoot where two girls take a challenge to have a fun strip wrestling match with the loser being the girl who is stripped to her panties? Kelly and Laura did a similar idea that was awesome recently but another fun strip fight would be fun to see. Thanks! ;)

Annabelle 03-01-11 14:03

Yep that would work.

larrydude 03-01-11 14:06

Thank you Annabelle! This is so much fun sharing ideas. ;)

Annabelle 14-02-11 12:09

Oh by the Larry got Frankie and candie to do this request for you. I think you will enjoy it. :)

larrydude 14-02-11 13:09

Annabelle thank you so much. I will love it and i hope the members do also. It seemed like a fresh idea and keeping it fun as the R4F tradition. Wrestling, fighting can be made fun and different than Femmefight and original all in its own. ;)

larrydude 14-02-11 13:11

Femmefight deals in anger and thats its style and its popular! This can be done in fun at R4F as i am sure there are those who would enjoy a good ripping competition between girls in a fun format! Thanks again! ;)

larrydude 26-03-11 13:37

It would be fun to watch two Girls wrestling for fun and grabbing each others clothes and tugging at them, the buttons straining and popping off onto the mat, and the clothes slowly being torn to shreds in a fun wrestling video. ;)

larrydude 26-07-11 11:26

This relates to the shirts being pulled off request at Femmefight. In another style fitting for Ripping4fun it would be so cool to see two Ladies in another wrestling competition and maybe leave the clothes un prepared and no pre cuts in the blouses , etc. And they have fun trying to pull off each others clothes. When clothes are being stressed usually you can hear seams popping and stitching crackle as the clothes are being stressed beyond their limits. Buttons pulled tight and gaping to their limits. And the clothes becoming torn away and pulled off. I would only suggest using clothes that seem fragile by nature and tear easily so the girls do not get bruises as they are being pulled off. Maybe sometime we could experiment on something like this. And if the clothes are damaged but survive, finish them off in a seperate shoot. :)

If it does not seem workable here, Thats ok i just thought i would toss the idea out there. :)

Annabelle 26-07-11 15:39

We could do a sort of westling fight for fun.

pantymanuk 26-07-11 17:25

I'll gladly wrestle with you Annabelle! Can't wait to get you down to panties only!!

larrydude 26-07-11 19:39

LOL! The battle is set! lol! ;)

arthur 29-07-11 01:37

:lol:

:tshirt::tshirt::tshirt:

larrydude 02-10-12 11:34

Maybe we could stage a fun clothes ripping contest, wrestling challenge again sometime? As it is ripping4fun, it would be fun not in anger, and the girls try to see who can strip the other first. Some great grabbing and pulling, buttons popping, the seams stressing and crackling as they stretch, break and tear. Laughing and All in fun. :)