All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Pantyhose..? (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18783)

John 14-10-13 09:48

Pantyhose..?

We had several requests from steal fans for pantyhose in our upcoming scenes so my question is do steal fans prefer just the victim to be wearing pantyhose and do you prefer the victim to stay in the pantyhose once stripped / tied or is it better for the victim to be stripped out of her pantyhose?

Cheers
John

ToriJaymes 03-12-13 20:19

I'm surpised no one has responded to this unless I'm missing something. I am a big fan of pantyhose but I do like to see the victim both in and then out of them. Her appearance, personna and reaction to having them on and then off offers a diversity of entertainment in how she reacts and of course, how she looks. Hope that helps a little.

draggerman 19-12-13 02:21

Stripped, no doubt about it, as far as i am concerned...:glasses7:

ToriJaymes 26-12-13 19:35

I've noticed that recently, you've had your victims in stockings rather than pantyhose. Is there a fan based preference for this or is it just a coincidence? I've always thought the pantyhose (or tights) are more realistic in relationship to what the average, everyday woman on the street would be wearing and therefore, (to me at least) is what adds to the realism of the Damsel-in-Distress adventure. Just a thought. Would love to know other's opinions on this.

chriodon 27-12-13 08:22

Hi ToryJaymes,

Interesting to hear your thoughts. Like you, I like to see realism added to uniforms. And like you I thought that pantyhose/tights would be more realistic. How wrong we both are !

I did some research for the latest 'BA' stewardess uniform and found quite a few images on line. I was surprised to see that when the stewardesses were 'frolicking' around that without exception they were all wearing - Holdups ! (About ten in total)

I don't know if it's the latest trend for stewardesses - perhaps someone with some 'inside knowledge' could let us know ?

To end on a cheerful note for you - I have noticed that John and Annabelle have shot a WRAF set with Taylor Morgan. In the blog update it can clearly be seen that Taylor is wearing tights. Also in the latest Stewardess scene Alegra is seen tied up wearing tights. I don't think that they are stolen in either sequence - but no doubt they will be at a future date. That's what is so great about Annabelle and John - they listen to feedback given !

Chris (AKA The Costume Guy)

ToriJaymes 03-01-14 13:06

I do believe in diversity with wardrobes. One reason I love to see victims in pantyhose is that they really do sleek down the beautiful female form to perfection from mid torso to toe tips. Also, there's kind of a subliminal arousal when they are peeled off and we see the victim for what she is in pure naked beauty. It's a humbling event for the victim. She has to be thinking OMG.....now they'll know my body isn't perfect and my tummy shows I've had a few too many carmel macchiato lattes.

draggerman 04-01-14 02:05

I do not find anything no realistic in a woman wearing stockings and garters if it fits the story. As for the sexy part, i surely cannot compare this dressing with casual one. More attention shoul be paid to the stories for more realism.

draggerman 04-01-14 03:29

Sorry, my English betrayed me on this one. I do not mind stockings or pantyhose, but maybe the second one exept from realism might be sexier and more arousing after all... ( And that possibly, as an altenative, goes, for my idea in the "request section" dear J+A...)