All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   an idea - done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11330)

Londonbloke 29-01-11 23:23

an idea - done

I mentioned a while back about an idea when one girl was tied in a sheet, much like the tammie's surprise video, but instead of untying her immediately, she'd toy with the bound captive. Dressed in a slinky dress, shed fondle and verbally teaser her captive for a minute or so, while the captive tried to wriggle free from the rope around her ankles, knees, waist, and upper body...then after some tormenting she starts to untie her, revealing her wearing the same outfit... anyway, just a thought...

Annabelle 31-01-11 11:43

I have printed it off. I'll see what I can do for you.

Annabelle

kaylalove 31-01-11 15:31

has anyone ever thought of a story where the dental assistant stays late on friday night to help her boss whos a female dentist and she gets chloroformed and tied up? kaylalove

boundngag 31-01-11 22:29

This would be a great idea, if they could get a dentist's chair to tie the assistant to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylalove (Post 63903)
has anyone ever thought of a story where the dental assistant stays late on friday night to help her boss whos a female dentist and she gets chloroformed and tied up? kaylalove

Londonbloke 19-04-11 16:55

Just wondered if there was any update on this idea...

kaylalove 20-04-11 17:27

does anyone have a new story yet? this ones been up two months kaylalove

larrydude 21-04-11 01:53

The story is good! But lets see if others have a story to share too.

Londonbloke 26-04-11 10:23

no probs, understood...

Annabelle 26-04-11 10:49

I have done something like what you asked with Rebecca Dee.

Quote:

Londonbloke :- I mentioned a while back about an idea when one girl was tied in a sheet, much like the tammie's surprise video, but instead of untying her immediately, she'd toy with the bound captive. Dressed in a slinky dress, shed fondle and verbally teaser her captive for a minute or so, while the captive tried to wriggle free from the rope around her ankles, knees, waist, and upper body...then after some tormenting she starts to untie her, revealing her wearing the same outfit... anyway, just a thought...

Londonbloke 28-04-11 12:32

that's so kind of you, thanks, looking forward to seeing it.

Keep up the good work

LB

Londonbloke 09-06-11 23:15

just out of curiosity, and I understand you've got a load of requests to get through, but just wondered when this would be live?
Thanks
LB

Annabelle 10-06-11 12:23

It should be soon.

Londonbloke 18-07-11 07:23

hey, just wondered if there was any update on when this shoot/video will be going live? many thanks :)

Annabelle 18-07-11 08:48

10th april it has gone up. just checked it.

Londonbloke 20-07-11 19:34

ah, was that the one, fair enough, thanks...

Annabelle 21-07-11 09:06

There also one on 27th June with candy cane. Which I think is more to what you like.

Londonbloke 21-07-11 19:08

thanks

yeah saw that thanks, what i had in mind was more like the Tammy's surprise shoot, with two girls, one wrapped in the sheet with rope over the top, with the other girl fondling and sexily taunting her, with them both in slinky nightie's or robes. Don't worry if it's something the rest of your members wouldnt like to see...

Annabelle 22-07-11 09:25

I can still do another one for you hun when we get back to shooting again

Londonbloke 05-08-11 20:13

That would be great... thanks

Londonbloke 09-11-11 07:55

Hi

Just wondered if this idea was still on the to do list?
Thanks
LB