All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   wedding catfight - done (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11887)

fawcett 17-04-11 20:44

wedding catfight - done

Just wondered whether the wedding dress that appeared on Dip was going to make it's way onto Femmefight?

It's just that I recently bought two dresses that are the sort you would wear at a wedding so either they could be used in a shoot where two guests fight or a guest v bride?

If the dresses were used they would only need a couple of hats which you can pick up at a charity/thrift store easily. (I would mail them but they would end up squashed flat!).

Annabelle 18-04-11 10:18

No sorry it won't it was sent in by a member for the satin site and it not to be ripped at all.

broonie86 18-04-11 14:06

I have a size 8 vintage satin wedding dress I can donate for this request if that's any use Annabelle?

I'm just wanting to see the dresses fawcett has :)

Annabelle 18-04-11 18:07

It up to you hun. It could be a really good fight.

broonie86 18-04-11 18:13

will pop it in the parcel with the others :)

Annabelle 18-04-11 18:14

don't forget to put your name in the parcel and where you want to see the dresses (site)

fawcett 18-04-11 20:43

wedding catfight

Quote:

Originally Posted by broonie86 (Post 67143)
I have a size 8 vintage satin wedding dress I can donate for this request if that's any use Annabelle?

I'm just wanting to see the dresses fawcett has :)

Thanks for the offer of the wedding dress Broonie, much appreciated.
I will send in the size 8/10 pink dress from the Simon Ellis Occasions collection with lovely button detail down the front it must have been expensive new and is still in great condition.
I'll team it up with the prettiest lace trimmed fulllslip and stockings (as per normal).

I take it you don't want me to send in the other dress unless we can have a threesome!

Annabelle 18-04-11 23:31

Just the one would be great for now as its very rare that we do a 3 girl catfight.

fawcett 19-04-11 19:08

wedding catfight

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelleash (Post 67168)
Just the one would be great for now as its very rare that we do a 3 girl catfight.

OK, will sort out next week.

fawcett 04-05-11 17:09

wedding dress catfight

By now you should have received the Simon Ellis Occasions dress to do batlle against the satin wedding dress sent in by Broonie86.

broonie86 04-05-11 20:36

will be sending the dress in asap, been very busy with work lately, its all boxed up and ready to go though

larrydude 05-05-11 00:39

Broonie i send in clothes for the sites too and i understand. When i find time i send them in. I am sure its not a problem with Annabelle. :)

Annabelle 06-05-11 10:17

Yes I have the parcel from you. Just need to sort them out and hang them up. Bought some new hanging rails as my old ones keep falling down.

broonie86 07-05-11 16:37

on its way to meet its fate :)

larrydude 07-05-11 19:35

I love this way of thinking! Its what makes this all so much fun! ;)

fawcett 26-05-11 16:31

stockings

Annabelle,

do you think that the model wearing the wedding dress could wear stockings and suspenders please.
Perhaps you can use the spare tan ones you have from me?

Annabelle 27-05-11 10:48

Ok I have done this. And I did put her into a pair of your suspenders and white lacy stocking I had which I got for the shoot. It went really well. The only problem I had was the dress was quite small for hannah and she tiny anyway. But we did it in a way that you could not see that the back of the dress was not done up all the way.

I hope you like it when it goes live.

Annabelle

broonie86 27-05-11 11:07

great news :) i did think the dress was a bit small even for a size 8 lol

any more of my dresses dead yet? haha

Annabelle 27-05-11 11:57

Not as yet. Once I have done them all. I will let you know so that you can tell me when to send them back to you and what ones again are the ones you wish to have back.