All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Shoot News (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Entwined shoes! (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14792)

Hannaoray 09-05-12 16:18

Entwined shoes!

I know this is gonna sound quirky, but I have been a life long lover of playing footsie in shoes with other girls.

Im a 28 year old lesbian girl from Sussex in the UK and have been into this since I was small. I am always searching for sites where girls get their legs, and more importantly their shoes, tangled together. Sadly there are too few on the net that really cover this topic

Some of your sets in the past have had little snippets of this, more often than not by accident Im sure. I like most girls adore shoes and am very protective of my shoes when Im wearing them so they dont get marked. It would show that the girls are concentrating more on their wrestling than worrying about their shoes and I think it makes the scenes all the more realistic when this is filmed. I would love to see more of this in the future.

I know most guys are turned on by seeing girls legs entwined or just touching against each others legs and it would be easy to incorporate this into your already beautiful scenarios. I also have to say I vastly prefer the sets where the girls were more everyday style of sheos than those ugly hooker style platform sandals... it makes it all the realistic to seeing the fighting in flats or nice medium heels and boots.

I wonder maybe even on day you might shoot a vid where you really concentrate on lots of tangled shoes stuff, maybe with the girls having a tangled legged strength fight sort of thing, man that would be so hot!

Just an idea that I hope you find interesting.

From a firm fan many years over of your lovely sites (femme-fight!!)

Hanna x

pantymanuk 09-05-12 17:23

Good to hear from you Hanna!

You've given this some thought haven't you? I got excited just reading your thoughts!!

megaton 09-05-12 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantymanuk (Post 85630)
Good to hear from you Hanna!

You've given this some thought haven't you? I got excited just reading your thoughts!!

Nothing new there Pete lol

And Hi Hanna welcome to our little community.

larrydude 10-05-12 00:35

Welcome Hanna! :)

Annabelle 10-05-12 10:44

We can do more of this Hannaoray

pantymanuk 10-05-12 14:23

Hanna will be happy!

Hannaoray 30-01-13 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantymanuk (Post 85693)
Hanna will be happy!

I will be just blown away if this can be incorporated... happy just doesnt quite cover it!

Apologies for turning up and then disappearing for a month, a rather event occured over Christmas but life goes on.

larrydude 01-02-13 11:48

I hope the near future brings you your request! :)

Hannaoray 02-02-13 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrydude (Post 99702)
I hope the near future brings you your request! :)

So do I... fingers and toes (in leather clad shoes) are firmly crossed!

Annabelle 04-02-13 09:59

We tired to give it ago last week. But the girls just did not get what we meant. I think I will leave it to the models who I know will know what to do.

John 04-02-13 10:16

There is a pic posted at the blog that shows what we attempted but we'll give it several more goes :-)