All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   F-F-Fights ideas and requests (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   March 24: French Chloe VS. Candy Cane (http://www.allfetishforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11703)

markus 21-03-11 17:19

March 24: French Chloe VS. Candy Cane

I love to see French Chloe back again :love2:

Can you maybe shoot a photo-set between a naked slave (Candy Cane) VS. a booted dom (French Chloe) March 24th ?

But French Chloe should be wearing exactly the same knee-hi lace-up platform boots (Not the new non-platform boots) , garter-belt and black lacetop hold-up nylon stockings and she was wearing on May 8th (May 8 : nude Cindy Read VS. French Chloe) !

So,
French Chloe wearing those black knee-hi laceup platform boots , black stockings, black garter-belt, and and the new black pvc bra, panties and neck collar

VS.

Candy Cane all nude .

In the beginning of the fight booted Candy Cane is kneeing in front of booted French Chloe and French Chloe pulls her nude slave up by her hairs.

Both now standing face-to-face...

French Chloe then slips her fingers down Candy Cane´s crotch with Candy Cane moaning...
Next French Chloe twists and pinches Candy´s nipples between her fingers, squeezing them very long and hard while Candy Cane cries in pain...

Can you maybe shoot many pics showing French Chloe´s back (French Chloe standing with her back to the camera) and French Chloe holding Candy Cane´s nude hips with her hands pushing nude Candy against her dressed-up body...

But in the 2nd half of the fight, nude slave Candy cane turns the tables and Candy Cane strips her dom French Chloe ot of her bra and panties.

Candy Cane then humiliates booted French Chloe by pulling her nipples, pulling her hairs and scratching her skin !!!
French Chloe is screaming in pain ...

In the end nude Candy Kane totally destroys French Chloe with Frnech Chloe ending beaten down on the ground unconsious :smt003

That would be great.
Cheers
Markus

larrydude 21-03-11 22:57

Annabelle, Markus seems to really have his request in order! ;)

Annabelle 22-03-11 13:01

He always does. Which I like.

Markus is Candy to be all nude or wear boots. As you do state she starts of in boots.

markus 22-03-11 16:16

Hey Thanks :smt003

No, Candy Cane starting all nude, not shoes / no boots :smt003

Thank you so much,
Cheers
Markus
:smt003

markus 22-03-11 16:18

Ooops, yes, I did see.... :confused2:

No Candy Cane starting barefooted, no boots :smt003

Annabelle 22-03-11 17:31

Thanks hun

martinperr 23-03-11 11:04

oh yes. french chloe is a goddess. i hope 2 C the photoset very soon

larrydude 23-03-11 11:11

I agree! ;)

markus 23-03-11 23:05

Absolutely :smt003
No problem with that.
So what about releasing this PHOTO-SET very soon :smt003

martinperr 24-03-11 09:09

oh yes . asap

Annabelle 24-03-11 14:42

Sorry guys it did not happen.

larrydude 24-03-11 17:36

It's not your fault Hun! I hope they understand as i do. ;)

markus 25-03-11 08:46

Sad to read this because French Chloe´s been a very naughty looking model.
So next time, another girl.
Maybe we can see this sometimes next month with another naughty model like Evey or Cindy Read :smt003
Cheers,
Heads up :smt003

larrydude 26-03-11 01:16

Markus, One thing we never have to worry about is John and Annabelle not trying to deliver for us! They are the BEST! ;)

markus 26-03-11 10:25

Yes, I know.
You´re so right :smt003
That´s not their fault :smt003