View Single Post
Old 03-06-13, 14:00
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

Bobbi carried Cindi's limp form into Kat's house, Cindi's mouth was hanging wide open and Bobbi couldn't help but notice how cute her friend looked, all zonked out in her arms. She gingerly laid the girl on the couch, and had already brought Sadi in and put her on the bed. At least she thought it was Sadi. Sadi had died months ago in an horrific car crash. A crash she herself nearly died in. She had seen Sadi's mangled body with her on eyes and was totally confused by the whole thing.

Bobbi's body shook as her mind took her back to that terrible day. Painful images returned of her dragging an hysterically sobbing Cindi away from the wreckage. She found herself thinking out loud. "How in the hell is she..." Her thought was interrupted by the sound of Cindi moaning. Bobbi looked over and saw that her friend was stirring.

Cindi slowly opened her eyes groggily. "Uuuuuh... Sadi?" She mumbled. Bobbi's blurry figure gradually came into focus. "Bobbi... What happened"... Where's Sadi?..." Cindi asked, still sounding a bit sleepy.

"She's fine. She is still sleeping. Cindi? You wanna tell me just what in the hell is going? Why did you lie to me?"

"Bobbi I... I'm sorry... I'll try to..." Cindi's answer is cut short by the sound of the front door opening.

Bobbi sprang to her feet in time to see her sister standing there. Her face is slightly bruised and her lip is cut, she has a very limp looking young woman hanging on her. The unknown girl looked barely conscious, her head was lolling about freely, occasionally finding it's way onto Kat's shoulder. Her eyes are open but are rolled back into sleepy white slivers.

"My lord, Kat! Are you ok?" exclaimed Bobbi, her voice full of anxiety and concern.

"I'm fine sis we'll talk but first, I've gotta lay this one down." says Kat as she brushes some of the hair from Laleetriea's face. "Come on sweetheart let's get you more comfortable." She proceeds to take the loopy girl to her bedroom but stops dead in her tracks when she sees Cindi lying on the couch. "On second thought let's just sit you down right here." Kat says as she glares at Cindi. Poor Cindi just wants to sink into the couch and disappear

Kat gently sits Laleetriea into a recliner. The young woman manages to look at her dreamily and say, "Yoooou savvvved meeee..." she has a happy but drowsy looking smile on her face.

"Yes I did Lee. Rest now." Katirina says very hurriedly. She quickly turns her attention back to Cindi.

"Kat I..." Cindi starts to talk but is cut off by a livid Kat.

"Shut up Cindi and get out of my fucking house!"

"Kat let me explain please." pleads Cindi. Without any wasted motion The angry woman yanks Cindi from the couch and leads her forcefully to the front door.

"It is because of our friendship and the memory of your sister. That I don't beat the hell out of you right here!" Kat growls.

"Katirina damn it, listen to me!" Cindi says assertively, "I did what I did because of my sister. My sister is alive!" Kat gives Cindi a "you're crazy" look.

"It's true sis I seen her myself, in fact she is laying in your spare bedroom." Bobbi says interjecting herself into the conversation.

"What?" the stunned agent replies.

"That's what I've been tryin to tell you Kat." Cindi says. "I woman by the name of Elizabeth came to see me the other night, said she brought my sister back and showed me proof. Then she wanted you before she would finish the job. Kat I have been torn up with grief for weeks and I was drunk and vulnerable that night, you have to understand." Cindi says, almost crying. The name suddenly clicks for Kat.

"Did you say Elizabeth?"

"Yes." Answers Cindi.

"Aw Cind, Elizabeth's Enigma, or should I say Dineeria. That's who had me. She took complete advantage of you, I see that now."

Cindi is horrified at this revelation. "My god Kat I feel so stupid, I should have known but I was so damn selfish. Can you forgive me?" Cindi ask.

"All's forgiven Remi. I would have done the same thing for Bobbi or Robert." Kat says playfully. We must put an end to this but for now we need to recover and come up with a plan."

The next morning...

Laleetriea slowly awakens in a strange bed. She looks around frightened but then sees Kat sitting on the edge of the bed. "Morning Lee." Kat says smiling.

"Kat what happened? The last thing I remember is facing off with Nyx."

"You saved my ass that's what happened." Kat says grinning.

"Really?" Laleetriea replies.

"You bet you did." Kat says. "Let's go downstairs so you can meet my sister Bobbi and our friends."

They both go downstairs where Bobbi, Cindi and Sadi are sitting at the kitchen table. Bobbi is the first to speak. "Morning you two."

Kat can see Laleetriea is very shy. Trying to break the ice, she introduces everyone. "Lee, this is my sister Bobbi and our good friends, Cindi and Sadi."

The young woman looks at Cindi and Sadi for several moments before saying, "You two look just alike."

Everyone laughs in unison. Then Sadi says, "I know. Weird isn't it sug'ah."

Laleetriea cracks a smile, "You talk funny to." she says innocently. This causes another round of laughter to echo through the kitchen.

"Ok Laleetriea sit down I wanna talk to you." says Kat. Laleetriea complies looking at Kat warily. "Do you remember when you fell asleep on my lap in your mothers dungeon." Kat ask

"No not really." the girl says timidly.

"Well you did and before Nyx burst in the room you were having a dream." Kat pauses before continuing, "I think you may have repressed memories. I would like to hypnotize you and try to find what they are." Kat can see the fear and apprehension in the young woman's eyes.

"You mean make me sleepy like Nyx does?" Laleetriea says.

"Sort of but I will bring you right out of it safe and sound I promise. It might help us keep you away from your mom and Nyx."

Laleetriea thinks for a moment then says, "Ok."

Just then, Bobbi interrupts. "Kat can I talk to you for a second?" Kat nods and says, "Cindi, Sadi, will you go with Lee up to the spare bedroom? I'll be up shortly."

"Alrighty, come on Lee, maybe me and my sis will do more of that "funny talkin" for ya." Sadi says winking at Cindi, who smiles back.

When the three of them go upstairs, Bobbi says, "Kat, that girl is Enigma's daughter?"

"Not exactly Bobbi. I believe that girl was taken as a young child by that monster. When I was captured Lee visited me and fell asleep. Soon she started dreaming and while doing so kept saying, what did you do to my mommy. I think Enigma killed or done something to that young woman's mother and basically has kept that girl prisoner for the last 5 to 10 years.

You've seen her Bobbi, physically she is an adult but mentally she is still a kid."

"I understand sis but she seems very fragile, Conjuring bad memories could push her over the edge or worse, she could just shut down." Bobbi says.

"I know it's risky Bobbi but those memories could help us know what we're really dealing with in Enigma." says Kat.

"Ok sis whatever you say, I'll support you." Bobbi says as they head upstairs.

When they get upstairs Laleetiera is setting on the bed, while Cindi and Sadi are fixing up her hair and commenting on the girl's odd robe she is still wearing. They are exaggerating their already thick accents,just to make Laleetriea laugh."Are you ready Lee." Kat's voice makes the girl turn. Her cheery smile vanishes and the anxiousness returns.

"I, I guess." the girl says somberly.

"Aw Lee it'll be fine. Bobbi's going to be the one that puts you under. I'm gonna sit right here beside you the hole time." Says Kat, putting an arm around the girl.

Bobbi pulls off her necklace and begins swinging it in front of Laleetriea. "Just relax and watch the necklace honey. The frightened young woman immediately grips Kat's hand tightly. Bobbi continues speaking in a slow even tone. "You are going to begin to get tired Lee. As you watch the necklace move back and forth... back and forth..."

Bobbi watches the girl fight it for quite a while but Laleetriea eventually begins to lose ground. Her eyelids start looking droopy and her eyes start retreating up under them. Kat feels Laleetriea's grip lessen significantly. Bobbi figures the girl is about ready to be taken back so she ask, "How you feeling Lee?" Vvverrrry... ssssleeeepy." The young woman slurs. "I know." Bobbi continues, "I want you to close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep." Laleetriea has no choice but to give in, her eyes shut and her hand goes limp in Kat's

Seeing that the girl is fully under, Bobbi begins the instruction. "Lee I want you to go back to when you were a little girl and you and your mom were attacked."

The girl shifts her body and says, "Noooo..."

"It's ok you are only observing a memory. No one can harm you." Bobbi says trying to reassure her. She waits a moment before proceeding. "Go back to that day and tell me what you see Laleetriea.

The girl shutters again but says, " Me and mommy are packing to go to the big zoo. There's a knock at the door. A woman with long white hair and pretty pink eyes is standing there with a little girl. Mommy starts to talk to them but then she gets really sleepy. She tries to tell me something but its too mumbly.Then she falls to the floor. I try to wake her up but she won't move!"

The young woman is starting to sob. Every person in the room is filled with both empathy and rage. Bobbi can barely get herself to continue. "And then... and then what happened?" she finally ask

"I asked them what they did to my mommy but they would not answer. The little girl bent down and looked like she was kissing mommy. Then the little girl got pale and looked real sick and then she fell over to but then mommy got up. I started to ask her questions but she told me to take a nap. I guess I did cause I don't member anything after that."

"I think we have all we're going to get Bobbi, bring her out." says Kat. Bobbi nods,.

"Ok Lee, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and feel very rested and refreshed. Do understand?"

"Yesss..."

Bobbi snaps her fingers and the young woman's eyes open. She looks around and sees everyone staring at her. She ask, "Is it over yet?"

"You bet it is Sug'ah." Cindi says.

"Now we can finish fixing up your pretty hair." Sadi says smiling.

"You guys go ahead." Kat says "Let's all try to rest a couple days before we make our move."

end of part 2