View Single Post
Old 10-03-22, 09:23
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

The problem I have with MSM is that any trust I had in them being neutral, honest and investigative has evaporated over the last 2 years. Their performance over Corona has been one where, to my mind, it has amounted to nothing short of propaganda and manipulation. Even today, there has not been a any significant coverage of the latest batch of released documents re vaccine trial data which is fairly shocking considering the push to jab 5 year olds.

That aside, the first casualty of war is always the truth. The USA had / has bio labs in Ukraine, admitted in the last 24 hours by U.S. Under Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland (of 'Fuck the EU' fame). Ukraine has the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion as one of there army divisions which I find quite unbelievable but it is very well documented.

An interesting twitter thread is this - https://twitter.com/LezLuthor/status...60310884405249

I also have an acquaintance who is attempting to get his parents out and their village has been bombed, another family I know in Eastern Europe is housing an evacuated Ukrainian family so there is a very real conflict going on and real people are suffering. As always, the elites, for whom war is always good, dont care a jot about the lives of those they destroy.

I suspect a huge Geo-political game is being played out, Putin is fed up with NATO creeping Eastwards, he's also enriched himself and his close circle enormously. A bit similar to Biden & son, Pelosi and pretty much any world leader. I also cant help feeling this all plays very nicely into the hands of the green agenda and the WEF's Great Reset. With heating and fuel bills rising like a rocket (I wont use 'exponentially'! How I hate that word!!), luxuries like heating your homes or travelling distances are getting more and more expensive and a recent line from Biden about 'Defending Freedom is Going to Cost' is to my mind, preparing the ground for 'we are going to rinse the West'

What is happening in Ukraine is a tragedy clearly but I suspect there is more to the story than what we are being told :-/