Thread: Amber Jayne
View Single Post
Old 02-04-16, 18:35
peter92305

Smile

Amber Jayne is a very saucy minx. She notices us admiring her slip and seizes the opportunity to give us an eyeful of her black panties and black lacy stocking tops.

" I'm not a tease ", she says. You could have fooled me!! She is a true exhibitionist the way she behaves. " This is what you get for hiring a slut " , she says as she removes her skirt and offers some very unnatural poses as she cocks one leg provocatively over the table, stroking her bottom and looking at us suggestively!!

Talking of cocks ( although in a different context), one of those rubber imitation ones suddenly appears from nowhere , much to her delight and as she waggles her bum invitingly, it prods and wedges itself between her cheeks. It then squirts all over her slip. I would normally have switched off here in protest at such filth, but i had to stay watching in order to be able to give a balanced review!

It's always great working with a model with a mischievous personality because they're always more at ease, which is reflected in the quality of their work. She sounds to me like a Lancashire lass, the same as Sophia Lee who was here a couple of years back and was also bubbly and extremely naughty, ( must be something in the Manchester/Liverpool water ) They share the same fun and attitude to their work.
I didn't have high hopes for this video beforehand but her performance justifies a watch.