View Single Post
Old 26-07-11, 11:26
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

This relates to the shirts being pulled off request at Femmefight. In another style fitting for Ripping4fun it would be so cool to see two Ladies in another wrestling competition and maybe leave the clothes un prepared and no pre cuts in the blouses , etc. And they have fun trying to pull off each others clothes. When clothes are being stressed usually you can hear seams popping and stitching crackle as the clothes are being stressed beyond their limits. Buttons pulled tight and gaping to their limits. And the clothes becoming torn away and pulled off. I would only suggest using clothes that seem fragile by nature and tear easily so the girls do not get bruises as they are being pulled off. Maybe sometime we could experiment on something like this. And if the clothes are damaged but survive, finish them off in a seperate shoot.

If it does not seem workable here, Thats ok i just thought i would toss the idea out there.

Last edited by larrydude; 26-07-11 at 11:30.