View Single Post
Old 23-02-13, 12:02
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

That would be great if you can send in the unform. Epaulettes & shoulder numbers i can add to the uniform as I have them and they tend not to get ripped up.

So let me get the story staight in my head.
We have 2 Wpc. Louise R is a WPC mentoring another WPC who's a probationer. She become rude and nasty to the other wpc.
The wpc who being picked on lay in wait for the the wpc mentor. She ticks her to come to a house call. Something happening there.
She then chloroforms the nasty one. Ties her to the coffee table fully dressed faced up.

When the WPC awakes ,there's a lot of angry talk going back & forth between the two of them.
Her former colleague taunts her saying she's going to end up totally humilated.
At this point she produces a pair of scissors & proceeds to cut off all the WPC's clothes, she begs assailant not to cut her bra & panties off but it's to no avail.

Then she runs of leaving her there all tied, topless etc for the other wpc to find later on. To make it seem their there the other wpc we just hear voices of them in shock at what they see.

Is this all correct.