View Single Post
Old 25-04-07, 13:46
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking Being a good boy!!

Dear gorgeous Annabelle, I have been (mostly! ) a good, good boy I promise!! It is just that when you post photos of yourself like that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to be a little bit naughty too!! I would just so love for you to gently lean back, as I am inspecting your pretty panties in great detail, and rub your pantie-covered bottom all over my face for you to stand over me and show me your pants as you smile down at me for you to squat down and rub the gusset of your pants in my face too I promise that I will at least TRY to be a really good boy and not play with myself ... it will be very hard (litterally! ) but if you tell me to 'be a good, little boy' then that's what I'll do... but PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE could you tell me eventually that I am allowed to play with myself as I will surely be SOOOOOOOOOO desperate I'm sure you'd want to see me end up with a huge satisfied smile on my face anyway??

So, most of the time I will be a good little pantie peeping boy for you dearest Annabelle but I think sometimes, just sometimes I will HAVE to be a little bit naughty too

MORE PHOTOS OF YOU PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!
Loads of love

Chris