View Single Post
Old 06-11-12, 11:50
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

It's once again the "same old story". We have a decent first team but our squad lacks depth. Would you see Manone anywhere near a Chelsea, Man Utd or City squad? Probably even a Tottenham squad?

The Walcott situation just beggers belief. We have a half decent player (not brilliant by any means ...yet) who actually want to play for Arsenal, yet Wenger seems quite happy for him to leave. Liverpool will snap him up in Jan and he'll be netting goals for them from the front at the start of the year if Arsenal don't pull their finger out.

Still, I have huge respect for Chelsea and the other top teams. Money will get you close to where you want to be but you still need to gell as a team. A shocking stat I recently heard is that players that had left Arsenal for other Premier league clubs had amassed a total of 40 something medals in the last 5 years, whilst Arsenal had amassed a big fat zero. Whilst I despise Cashley Cole, Nasri and the rest, you can't blame them. They now have winners medals in the bag. You can see why our best players consistently leave..