View Single Post
Old 04-07-22, 16:20

alskh is on a distinguished road

I likeLetallipstick site, but it can always be improved. In this post, I will try to describe what, in my humble opinion, are its shortcomings and write ideas that, if implemented, could make it better. Something that would motivate me personally to buy a subscription more often. Perhaps there are people who will agree with me.

1) In the early days of this site, there were several videos of sniper hitwomans released. Why did you decide not to release such videos? After all, sniper female assassins are one of the popular fetish destinations for female assassins, which many people like. For example, videos have recently begun to appear in which sniper bullets hit a girl standing by a window. That sniper could very well be a beautiful girl. Why not show this sniper in action? How she aims at a certain part of the body, how she slowly pulls the trigger ... Thus, in one video, you can satisfy both lovers of shooting women and lovers of female killers. This is just one example. Of course, hitwomans who using sniper rifles can be shown in different plots - even in the murders of women, even in the murders of men, even in murders with one shot to the head or heart, even in scenes of gradual execution with several shots - yes, in any plots that have enough fantasy.

2) Videos in which a girl executes a man, as for me, are very monotonous. No matter how the girl plays the role until the shot, no matter what she says, I always know that everything will end with just a shot in the head. It happens that the girl discusses which part of the victim's body to shoot, but her choice in the end is always the same, there is no intrigue. But there are so many options. If you need a conditionally quick death, you can shoot not only in the head, but, for example, in the same heart. Plus, you can use the option of several shots to the torso, as happens in the videos where one girl kills another. Why not apply the same practice here?

3) In a video where a girl shoots someone with a pistol, as a rule, she shoots either at point-blank range, or just not aiming too hard. But, as for me, a girl who carefully aims, closing one eye - looks very sexy. Why not add this detail sometimes?

P.S. All of the above is just my opinion, but I hope that the implementation of such ideas could please your other subscribers and refresh this site somewhat.