View Single Post
Old 03-04-14, 21:13
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

We'll probably lose to Everton the way we're playing at the moment. The thing is the capitulations are not new, but seem to happen more regularly against the top team and when they do happen, they're more severe. The thing that really irritates me about the January transfer window was there was no reason not to sign a striker. The other teams are not as strong as they have been in previous years, Arsenal had plenty of money in the bank and were actually in a good position in the league in January. So Wenger might have to pay a bit over the odds for a striker. So what? Stories come out a while after that what he was quibbling over was a few million, like when he didn't sign Juan Mata. Why does Wenger think this is good management? We won't win the league again under Wenger and we'll probably finish outside the top 4and blow it in the F.A Cup as well now!

We'll probably beat Everton easily and win the F.A Cup now, just to make me look really stupid. It's just I don't see what Wenger's achieving from continuing. We don't look like we're able to compete and the times we do, we always blow it. Arsenal are just stagnating, going round in circles. Thierry Henry says we should be careful what we wish for, but how many teams capitulate as readily and easily and how many managers spend more effectively in the transfer market? Imho, it's very straightforward now - a lot of managers could do a better job at Arsenal than Arsene Wenger is. The worrying thing is, Wenger seems to be getting progressively worse and seems to be completely oblivious to this.