View Single Post
Old 08-04-21, 00:42
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I've never had the patience to read any of the D.I.P. stories here since first joining in 2014, because i've always assumed that I would lose interest long before the end, ~~~ I never bought "50 Shades of Grey " for the same reason. I was intrigued, however, by the title and that iconic episode of " Only Fools and Horses " came flooding back to me when Del Boy Trotter bought a collection of blow-up dolls to sell on his market stool, only for them to self-inflate behind the drinks cabinet and frighten everyone to death. I think I secretly hoped that I would be so aroused by the story that I would rush out and invest in one for myself!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the attention to detail was so true to life, ( from a man's viewpoint ) that it almost seemed to have been written by a man, a bit like when Mary Ann Evans wrote that brilliant classic " The Mill on the Floss " under the pen name of George Eliot because she thought it would stand more chance of success if ostensibly written by a man.

I think that from an erotic point of view, the story certainly ticked all the boxes. I just wonder if some of the suspense was lost because from the title, we knew exactly where the theme was taking us. As i said, I thoroughly enjoyed it and will try and make time to read more of them in the future.