View Single Post
Old 10-07-14, 18:37

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

I have one question which has been puzzling me guys– is DiP the oldest website in the stable ? I recall joining DiP at the time of the second update way back when, but can’t remember if Lethal Lipstick was already around then. I always thought it was – but looking at the updates it seems to have followed slightly later. The old grey matter isn’t what it used to be. !!

Reminiscing a bit further, I remember the original sets being shot out and about when the ‘old’ studio was on what was virtually a building site. It looks like you guys had great fun shooting those scenes. AND not forgetting of course my original ’favourite’ girl – Petra Morgan ! Great memories !!

By the way John and Larry, I found this quote on a medical website – so it must be true !
“Male pattern baldness is also said to often occur in men with high amounts of testosterone”.
Well at least that’s what I’ll tell myself when I look in the mirror from now on and see a Theo Kojak look-alike looking back !! (LOL)