View Single Post
Old 15-01-12, 15:44
AFF Regular

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

So jimmydean we have you to thank for the latest revival of pleated skirts in these waters . And SA Web sites were just as good to us for letting some of their most awesome girls wear them (like Aaliyah) Nice. Keep up the good work.

And yes I'm also totally hooked on pleated skirts (knife and sunray pleated that is). I even have/had a Yahoo-group devoted to pleated skirt (destruction).

When I saw Bexey's ripp-fest years ago with that burgundy-red long Together sunray pleated skirt (R237) my eyes allmost popped out. It was (and still is IMHO) the very best showcase of pleated skirt (in this case) abuse.

Although I found the fashion-play with nicola and Fifi the best excuted 'script' (R162) so far. I think that a similar plot (cutting skirts shorter and shorter) can be applied to both the panty-peeking and ripping/cutting audiences. As for the demure side of things showing ladies in different poses (especially sitting poses) can be a turn on. Indeed the familiar pose when a woman crosses her legs and changes this position can be interesting. And there's women walking by with that flowing skirt wooshing like parfume, oh dear.

Yes, more pleated skirts and dresses, please. Especially the full feminine ones.