View Single Post
Old 30-01-18, 16:50
AFF Regular

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayruin View Post
The video i liked the most among the ones you made have been this one:

R4F354_Lucy_Frankie

I hope you do more videos like this one, it was simply perfect (because the girls just destroyed everything with ease and didn't care at all about underwear (garterbelts too)).

Other videos i liked a lot were these three:

apr23_08All_4
aug29_07Nadia_Michelle_Fiona
R771_Kasey_Penny_Katie

They would have been perfect if the girls just didn't stop when topless and went on also with panties (and if they cut out everything left).

One video whose idea i liked a lot was this one:

R589_Alegra_Jones

but not the way the models did it. When they went for shoes they just cut some straps and then they remove them. They should have cut all of them. I hope you do more videos like this one (hoping they go for panties too)

And i hope also you do many more like this:

R532 Aaliyah

it was marvelous.
Hmmm... I can understand that not all models want to go full nude so I don't mind this. I think I'd rather not want turning this channel into hard-pron but rather keep it soft-fetish.

In fact I've bought less clips recently and became very resistant to renew my membership due to the fact that the classy babes of previous years have been replaced with more trashy tattood bitches.

Just look at Charlie Atwell. She used to be a gorgeous babe but now with that fully tattoo arm I find her less attractive and way too trashy. So please I beg you, ladies, do NOT ruin your gorgeous bodies with black ink and (too many) piercings. If your bf, gf or husband wants this then he or she isn't worthy of you.

As for the ripping4fun site. As I mentioned before the awfully saturated pics are a definite turn off. I miss the lovely petite Hannah Claydon, the classy Aaliyah or Cindy Read, cute Laura Parker and many other more classy, less tattood/pierced models. Just as I miss the full and pleated skirts and dresses, classic blouses and full gowns.

I believe that as far as ripping goes: The more fabric, the more fun!

And nudity is of less importance with the actual clothes ripping.
Sure the boob here and here keeps the interest at peak but is it really necessary to go full nude?

Anyway my favourites, so far, are:

1) R522_Polly_Lockett
--> a terrific outfit with the fullest and most beautiful knife pleated skirt you probably had and a gorgeous stylish Polly. She completely trashed that full skirt where others just cut and rip a few slits and then neglect it.

2) R4F167 Nicola Fifi
--> the best executed and most fun to watch. 2 gorgeous babes shredding each others clothes for the fun of it (and incidentally full pleated skirt outfits as well). Without being overly aggressive or too much sexual intent. Though I must admit there does seem to be a connection between them. The only niggle I have is that at some part Fifi is blocking the view while cutting and ripping Nicola's gorgeous silky pleated skirt. Otherwise one of my all-time favourites.

3) R4F247 Bexey
--> I just loved that full sunray pleated skirt and the way she had a go at it in the beginning. Near the end the ripping is less interesting as she could have done a lot more to that skirt because it has so much fabric.

4) R4F470_Aaliyah & R484_Aaliyah
--> Nice idea well done especially R484. One of my favourite models. She looks gorgeous in classic outfits like these and she looks great after ripping them up. I just wish she did more with the skirt than just a few slits.

5) R505_Jen_Morgan
--> tall dark haired beauty. Together with Chloe Lovette another one in my book of favourites. This is again an outfit that looks fantastic on her. The ripping is great despite no full nudity at all. The way I like it.

runners up and unfortunately models we haven't seen much again.

R537_Katalina: With that fantastic black (see through) sunray pleated skirt.

R560_Hannah_Claydon: lovely model, great outfit that looks fantastic on her. Unfortunately she could have done a lot more than just a few slits.

R556 Emma Clair: love the outfit (obviously) and just a fantastic rip. She just couldn't stop ripping that skirt. Yes.

Anyway just my 2 cents.