View Single Post
Old 25-06-11, 08:56
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Shirts being pulled off.. - On going - done

ok, I'm posting this ere as more of a reminder to myself to get scene or two done like this. Annabelle, please, please schedule this in

The inspiration comes form a member who has emailed me directly. He is a musician in a band called Atari Teenage Riot and they produced a music vid "SHE'S A MURDERER". The artist is CX KiDTRONiK.

The member directed the catfight scene @ 1.46 in the vid. Ignore the music, if it's not your cup of tea, but just focus on the small fight scene and I'm sure you'll all agree that given what it is, it does a rather good job. Strobe effects, 2 girls fronting up in a club. I like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiKk4...eature=related

Anyhow, a couple of scenes to shoot for us I think along these lines. The main theme being the pulling off of the shirt, preferably a tight shirt, over the head during the fight scene.

I know we have a lot of ripping fans in femmefight so we would also include some ripping in the scene at some stage perhaps.

cheers
John

Last edited by Annabelle; 05-07-12 at 16:14.