View Single Post
Old 20-02-11, 16:23

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default stewardesses catfight

[QUOTE=chriodon;64886]Thanks Larry, that would be great.

But thinking about the original request a bit more - perhaps it would be easier to make the girls work for rival airlines - that way they wouldn't have to have matching uniforms. I know that they also make a maroon version of the stewardess cap - so maybe ?.

I can't remember who put in the original request but if they read this perhaps they could comment.

I put in the original request (October 2010) which seems somehow to have got lost in the discussion somewhere!
I sent in the business suit, blouse, slip, stockings and a black skirt for the "customs" girl ,plus slip, stockings and it just needed a white shirt with epaulettes to complete the set.

As for a fight between rival air stewardesses, as far as I know, Annabelle and John are planning one as I requested it last year and Annabelle said she would see what she had that could pass as a uniform (see DIP Standby set) and I also sent in some stockings and slips for the girls to wear.