View Single Post
Old 02-08-16, 13:29
peter92305

Smile

AH!!---Katie Lou, ( I wish i could remember her middle name ). Nearly 8 minutes of seductive chatter. Another Northern girl never short of something to say__possibly hoping for a part in " CORONATION STREET ".
She kindly offers to remove her skirt for us but has trouble undoing her zip. " It's very stiff " , she says, ( stiffer than you could possibly imagine !! ), i'm thinking. Then she begins to unbutton her blouse. " I suppose you want it off ?? ", she says in complete innocence. I suspect that John may have had a hand in writing this script---so many Double Entendres!!

When she leans over her desk prominently exposing her slip-covered bottom, I fully expected TIMOTHY , the resident studio Willy to appear again and splash her all over.
Rumour has it that he was at the chemist replenishing his supply of prophylactics,--( rubber johnnies to you and me ).

Just when we thought what a fun time we'd had, the bra came off and a sizeable pair of boobs tumbled out with some definite reverberations__!!
A thoroughly enjoyable experience.