View Single Post
Old 02-05-16, 13:34
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I don't watch Arsenal fan tv, but as soon as I saw what he said, I just though 'What is he doing?'. If you are against Wenger, you will become more against him. If you are undecided, that could decide your mind against him. If you are one of those fans who are totally behind, you will probably be less behind him.

I think next season could be bad. Will Arsenal be better than Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Tottenham and Leicester? What if West Ham, Southampton and Stoke spend well again? I think we need several new players now and Wenger is anti spending sprees. Even if he does spend money, will he spend it on the right players or even in the positions that need reinforcing the most?

A while ago, there were stories that Ozil and Sanchez were going to be offered new contracts, but those stories seem to have disappeared. I do wonder if they are now looking to leave and if so, would we be able to get in replacements as good? Players would probably be put off for signing for a club that looks like it is going backwards.