View Single Post
Old 09-12-13, 18:05
AFF Buddy

draggerman is on a distinguished road

I am glad you like it, since it was my first attempt. In my country ( Greece ) these days, even a membership is sth you should consider a lot, though dip is always my priority. I may not have till now participate much in the forum, but that' s why because i have been multiple times a member, and tend to be again in the near future. You differ from other fetish sites that you give the possibility to members from time to time to fulfill some of their ideas, and that really counts.
As for this certain scenario: If you decide to give it a go: omit the first part. Scene begins with the burglar woman searching the house.
Knock on the door. Burglar surprised, stops moving, makes absolute quiet. After a second knock, a female voice: «Hallo madam, I have come to take your order for tonight».
The burglar, anxious that the insisting girl would annoy the whole building, decides to open the door. We see the pizza girl, her figure approximates the burglar’s: hat, vest, brassiere, shirt, mini skirt, stockings, garters, black leather boots, a notebook and a pen in her hands, a bag on her shoulder. “Hi, I won’t need anything for tonight” says the burglar, keeping the girl still at the entrance, supposing it is her first visit. But it isn’t: “The lady of the house?”, asks the girl with tone of wary. Quick answer: “ Oh, she has just come out”. Seeing the girl getting suspicious continues: “I am a friend that has visited her.” The pizza girl puzzled for a while, then proceeds: “Then could you please pay me?” “What for?” “For the previous nights, it is the end of the week.” “I am afraid you have to come later on”. “It is impossible, I ’ll pay it from my own salary. So i have to inform the shop owner.” In between the pizza girl has put pen and notebook in the bag, and now she is searching for her cellphone in it, turning her back at the burglar, giving her the opportunity she needed.
"Burglar knocks her out... etc" till the end, exept picking the bag and not pen and notebook.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your attention. The site is awesome anyhow.