Thread: Off the topic
View Single Post
Old 24-04-20, 08:49
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Is there something bigger going on?.. Well, if you like a good conspiracy theory there are a few.

I saw a video where there has been a claim that this has all been programmed into us over time, an example being the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony which had images that scarily resemble what the virus looks like and look at the additional subliminal messages of the medical profession (remembers all the beds and nurses?) saving humanity from a hidden enemy and the children are then saved by Mary Poppins (i.e the state). I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Having said that, the fact is the Bill Gates is behind ID2020 (which seeks to establish a protocol for every human have a digital ID in them which would have all their information, including vaccinations info), basically, they are describing it as a fundamental right for you to own your records...mmmm, then Gates is also behind GAVI (Global Vaccinations) and has given huge funding to Imperial College (the creators of this panic). Even Chris Whitty has received £40 million from Gates so you kind of understand why he keeps banging on about vaccines......huemmmmm

Last edited by John; 25-04-20 at 14:53.