View Single Post
Old 15-12-18, 18:34
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Well, I am from a colonial country and not British but a strong Anglophile, the issue of Brexit is the issue of our superior British and it is not our right to interfere. But I would like to say my opinion as an inferior to our British Lords.

I am with Brexit and like the British Empire to come again to surface and be stronger than ever. Britain is a true nation and should be totally independent. Instead of getting united with Europe, Britain can collaborate with countries that they colonised in the past. You may think that this is a mad idea since:

the general view of ex-colonisers here -- Middle East and Arab world -- is that they robbed countries, humiliate people, etc. But of course this is not the opinion, of all people, in fact, many honour our British colonisers and consider them as their ultimate
superiors.

The British used to manage the Middle East in an efficient way, they have put a great effort to civilise the region, from the British Empire era up till now. This without doubt has contributed to the peace of the world, and should be respected. The more time Britain occupied a country the more stable it is now. The British know the Middle East region very well, they have experience in managing indigenous anti-occupier rebellion and taming the wildness of people.

My argument is: When you pull a harness over a horse head, attach it to a carriage, apply bridle, hold the reins, use the crop/whip, and drive away, you are not humiliating the horse; the horse is simply doing it's job in life. The problem is that everyone wants to rule, which I believe it's wrong. Wise superiors rule, others obey. The struggle should be to keep superiors strong and always on top, and not to support inferiors in their hopeless attempts to become superiors. It's integration rather than competition.

We will be stronger under the rule of Britain.