Thread: Stalking
View Single Post
Old 07-02-24, 15:34
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Thanks for feedback Rocco,

Indeed, Operation Chessman, Project Thermo Cube Gun, The Medusa Affair, Mission Highly Probable, Night Night Nurse, The Ambassadors Wife, PERSEUS and all the Chameleon Films were ideas of chriodon

They were absolute genius ideas and they started out as ideas that would be sent in and then chriodon would send in relevant items for scenes along with ideas as to how the scene could / should work out. It did escalate to a where couple of custom days were commisssioned and these two days produced some of the best scenes within the genre. He actually came along to the studio for the day to assist in uniform set up and scene creation.

Having said that, these all did start off as scene suggestions and were an absolutle joy to create

We do welcome ideas and appreciate you taking the time to post here

cheers
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
Hi all.

Would it possible at some point to shoot an eerie style stalking D.I.P?? I think some would be great. I understand you only have a 5-6min window to prepare, but on some older vids these lasted up to 18mins and I think this would pull in more punters. I also understand that this is a light sided site to bondage, so I wouldn't wish to offend anyone.
But in saying that, having a kinda spooky sound building up in the background, all over some identity steal or superstar obsession, or rejection over being asked out on a date.....that kinda of thing, would be appealing.
I've always been a fan of femdom and women are great stalkers! that chloro pitch, held up with a gun.....drugged drink elements of surprise!!! But airing a chilling feel to what awaits.

Just something to think about in the future.....if this kind of approach is acceptable?

Best wishes to you all

rocco. x