View Single Post
Old 13-07-17, 08:14

cat265 is on a distinguished road

I like seeing clothing gradually falling apart too within short period of time, difficult to do though.

My favorite catfight ending or close to the end is models naked with shreds of their clothing still on. My favorite clips so far was two girls wearing summer dresses ripped all the way down and wearing no bras and knickers were ripped of already and it was hot seeing the dress swirl around and being naked. Another was a girl with a sweater and shirt ripped down, no bra and bottomless was really hot. Shoes make it hotter for me too.
I just love that contrast of naked but clothed at the same time. But once the clothes are ripped exactly the way I like it they often stay that way only for a few seconds longer before completely taken off. No time to enjoy the model move about in them and watching the shredded clothing swish around and exposing her body. I wished that shirts/sweater,ect perfectly ripped but wearable could be worn again. I thought of making suggestions like having the models be embarrassed ENF style and put their shredded shirts back on in failed way to cover their naked bodies but at best I feel only 30 seconds could be devoted to that and it would interferer with the knock down endings other prefer. I thought maybe the girl could reuse the clothing for another studio like Damsels in Distress where she needs clothes and steals them from another girl after 2 minute conversation why she looks like that. Or in Ripping4Fun she is involved in a one sided ripping the other girls clothes but not hers since she exposing everything anyway in her useless shredded shirt. I would never bother making official request because it could be a pain to do and I am making silly scenarios just to get what I want.