View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 15:40
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, given the Craig Shakespeare put himself forwards for the position so early on, it looks like the players went to him and said they'd get him the job if they went to the owners and got ird of Ranieri. I thought Kasper Schmeicher looked ridiculous when claiming there was no meeting but not denying that he complained to the owners. Who told him to do that interview? How stupid! I wonder what his dad thought about his behaviour?

As numerous olayers have said, form is not like a tap that you can turn on and off. Look what happened at Chelsea last season. They only improved a little after Mourinho was sacked and the real improvement did not come until this season. The Leicester players certainly turned it on again like a tap against Liverpool, which I think says it all.

Ranieri mya have finished runner up several times, but he was managing at top clubs. I don't think any of the Leicester players will be playing for top clubs now. What manager would want to sign a player that will complain to the owner about them to get the sack? They should all be heading back down the leagues in the future now. Mahrez to Barcelona? What a joke!