View Single Post
Old 21-11-14, 15:33
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road
Default Smoking to Vaping

Just wondering if there are any fellow smokers here that made the transition to e-cigs.

I was a heavy roll-up smoker for almost 20 years and last Friday I decided give e-cigs a try for the first time.

Not smoked a roll-up for a week now. The weekly 50g tobacco pouch I got last week still remains un-opened.

I wasn't even planning on quitting actual smoking.....just giving e-cigs a try out of mere curiosity and they work so damn well!!!!

Still has that beautiful feeling of completion when downing a nice beer or having those morning, afternoon and evening coffee times.

There are just so many benefits to vaping than smoking. No Tar, no stench of smoke everywhere, no ash all over the carpet or inside of the car, no need to roll-up constantly, no stinging of the eyes, always get a good draw and it feels and looks like you are actually smoking when doing it. And none of that pain from accidently putting the wrong end in your mouth, done that a few times!

I have worked out that cartride refills will cost me almost half the amount I was paying for tobacco every week.

It's definitely worth smokers giving it a try if they have not already. You might be very surprised.