View Single Post
Old 24-05-22, 21:48

Drax71 is on a distinguished road
Default Stairs Upskirts + Ladder Upskirts + Windy Upskirts + 2Girls Upskirts + Denim Miniskir

I would like to see more of these Upskirt scenes:

Stairs Upskirts - here we have perfect upskirt angles, especially to see model`s bum when she is going up the stairs is so cool. Best are upskirt + classic shiny/cotton panties scenes.

Ladder Upskirts- here we have similiar perfect upskirt angles as in Stairs Upskirts, please produce more of them. Best is to see model`s bum in classic panties when she stands on the ladder and talks and looks in the camera.

Denim Miniskirts Upskirts - please produce more of these upskirt scenes, especially with classic shiny/cotton panties. Also it is good to combine it with Stairs/ Ladder Upskirts.

Windy Upskirts - I know there is now a new cool upskirt site windyskirts.com which I like a lot, but I would like to see more Windy Upskirts Scenes also here.

2Girls Upskirts - please produce more 2Girls Upskirts Scenes where models are lifting each other skirts, touching panties or at least posing together. When models are producing together a scene for F-F-Fights they can produce also an 2Girls Upskirts Scene before that.