View Single Post
Old 06-09-12, 13:01
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I certainly do Bound, he was angling for a pay rise when he suggested he may move to City, and for the first time in his career I think, Fergie succumbed to player pressure. sad times for the professional game indeed.

Seeing players like Song and RVP move out the door onto bigger and better clubs just proves the point that Arsenal are a selling club and simply not in the upper echelons of the footballing fraternity any more. It's a shame as for a brief, fleeting moment some years back, we were more than the equal of Man Utd and most other clubs, competing for trophies season in and season out.

Cazorla looks excellent, Podolski I'm not completely convinced about. I'd like to see him slap Walcott up front, like he did with Henry, and give him a handful of games up there.

Still, whatever happens, I predict another season of dismal failure and perhaps even coming in outside the top 6 !!