Thread: Demure Desserts
View Single Post
Old 15-03-16, 15:00
peter92305

Smile

When i was young, ( a few years ago now ), these food throwing type of vids nearly always resulted in everybody getting covered in BAKED BEANS. Thank goodness we've moved on to more aesthetically attractive custard and blancmange!!

The 4 girls are readying themselves for a party which was subsequently cancelled at short notice owing to bad weather. Having slaved over a hot kitchen all morning to produce numerous bowls of exotically flavoured custards, they decide that in order to console themselves, they will quickly consume 3 bottles of wine. Needless to say, this makes them all Spiddley-Tiddly!!

Kasey makes a derogatory remark about Penny's dress after which, ( Yes--you've guessed it, ) carnage breaks out on a mammoth scale!

As always, Kasey entertains us with her repertoire of funny faces and hysterical laughter. If i were ever auditioning actresses for the role of the " Wicked Witch of the West ", i would book Kasey without further ado!

Incidentally, if you liked this, you're sure to like todays Femmefight.com offering called "Army Recruitment Nurse", which is every bit as good as this without the food, and with topless clothes ripping! (Yummy Yum-Yums )

Last edited by peter92305; 16-03-16 at 08:20.