View Single Post
Old 27-05-16, 05:41
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Crazy situation at Arsenal. the simple fact of the matter is that ever since Kroenk took over the best AFC fans could and can hope for is mediocrity. None of the teams within the Kroenk Sports Enterprise have ever won anything under his charge

St Louis Rams - Since 2004 have not won the NFC West divison and since 2005 have not made the playoffs

Denver Nuggets - Since 2000 have not won the Conference Finals (they did appear in the Finals in 2008/9 but lost to the Lakers)

Colorado Avalanche - Won The Stanley Cup in 2000, from 2006 - 2016, they did not not even qualify 7 times

So he has a history of making a business out of sport. He's not a fan, it's just business so Arsenal finishing second, guaranteed Champions League, in his eyes, it's been a great season.

I fear Arsenal will never win anything with Kroenk at the helm... and now I read he's just increased his stake at Arsenal to 67%...so he's not going anywhere...

Wenger has his critics & I'm one of them. He's losing his ability to read games and adpat to them and he's reluctant to buy but the majority of Arsenals current problems lie in the hands of the owners...but they dont see them as problems..because they're making huge profits from mediocrity....

Support a L1 or L2 club, you'll feel better for it