View Single Post
Old 27-07-12, 15:30
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Well said mate. A absolutely agree with your assessment of the future at Arsenal. Wenger it seems wants to prove that you don't need to spend big to win titles.

We've become a feeder a club, a club that gets half decent players and turn them into great players, Henri, Anelka, Fabregas, Cole, Clichy, Nasri, etc. Apart from Fabregas and Henri, most other choose to leave for financial gain and we let them go. I find it crazy, would Man Utd, Chelsea or City let their good players go? and to competing clubs in the same league?

Gazidis doesn't have a clue and Kroenk only has his own personal interests in any decision he makes about the club. He calls it "prudent sports management". You only have to look at his US teams to see what this means. It's a shame, but I, like you see Arsenal sliding into mid table obscurity. then with a half full Emirates and a drastically reduced income, someone at the club, might just sit up and take notice.

Re Van Persie, I feel a bit betrayed by the guy. After telling us all he is the most loyal Arsenal Fan, decides he wants to leave after his best season for us. In his first 6 seasons, he averaged 9 goals a season and was injured a hell of a lot. Most top flight clubs would have got shot of him on the conclusion of the first contact deal but Arsenal stuck by him, paid his wages week in and out whilst he kept the bench warm, then he has a half decent season followed by an amazing season, and now when he sits down to discuss his contract, he wants to leave. Seems loyalty is a one way street for RVP, he's after a big money deal and after all the hyperbole, he's the same as Clichy, Nasri, Cole and the gang, self centred money grabbing gits!!

RVP rant over

cheers
John