View Single Post
Old 20-03-10, 18:03
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

This stories "Prison Guard" and "Waitress" were actually written for my "Tales Of The Cloth" section at Slumberville a long time ago. The readers there at the time were more concerned with how many times the girl could be knocked out, and only needed the first knock out to be a long one. I just posted these as filler until I could get around to writing some newer and more suitable stuff for this site. These are still finding newer and younger readers here just as they are so it's a plus in the end.

Keep in mind I have had to keep this section going all alone for several years until just recently! I have had to fill in with older material since I have a very demanding day job with long hours! The newer stories have the elements you discussed, and as more are written even more so. There will be more bondage, drugged drinks, and ripping as well. Now that others are finally writing here, I can take time out to do all new stuff.

I will post the remaining parts of these 2 older stories, however these will be the last of the older stories I will use here.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 20-03-10 at 18:39.