View Single Post
Old 31-05-16, 09:46
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
How good is the football in League one and two?
Better imo. First off, you dont get prima dona players, second, you get players who have to fight for everthing..because they are still either in the formative stages of their careers and want to push themselves forwards or they are at the end of their playing career and want to extend it.

You also get passion and commitment. Surprisngly as well you'll get some great skill. it probably lacks the speed of the PL but I'd much rather watch a L1 / L2 games that Arsenal grinding out a bore draw against a team they 'should' beat.

If you recall the West Ham game, Arsenal went 2 up in no time, I placed a £3 bet on WHU to come back and beat AFC. We then took the dogs out for a walk and my modile kept playing alerts. When I eventualy checked it, WHU were 2-3 up and my cash out was £140.... only Arsenal it seems has the ability to cock it up in such style.....remember the Spurs 4-4 and the Newcastle 4-4 in past seasons?